• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

If ya know anyone trying to stop smoking............

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coyote850

NBA Starter
Reaction score
Keep them far, far away fro Chantix. Look it up, over 500 suicides due to complications. This drug can and WILL cause suicidal tendencies. A friend who I worked with for 10 years killed himself in front of his wife. He was a loving husband and father of 2 small kids. 35 years old. Had a few drinks, on top of this drug and all the sudden he was suicidal. Now I know the first response is .............Well was he some fucked up jackass............ No he wasn't. He was a loving husband and loved his kids more than anything in this world.
Please just be careful. His wife is going through absolute Hell right now. Don't want anyone else to go through that kinda pain.

Keep them far, far away fro Chantix. Look it up, over 500 suicides due to complications. This drug can and WILL cause suicidal tendencies. A friend who I worked with for 10 years killed himself in front of his wife. He was a loving husband and father of 2 small kids. 35 years old. Had a few drinks, on top of this drug and all the sudden he was suicidal. Now I know the first response is .............Well was he some fucked up jackass............ No he wasn't. He was a loving husband and loved his kids more than anything in this world.
Please just be careful. His wife is going through absolute Hell right now. Don't want anyone else to go through that kinda pain.
Im really sorry. Thank you for letting us know. Made sure it wasnt what my old man takes.

Been on the verge of taking this so I can quit smoking.

Thanks for the heads up, no way in hell will I touch it now.

Sorry for the loss of your friend tho.

I tried it around 8 years ago, and it made me sick as hell. The nausea was so bad I could not mess with it anymore.

I just got home from delivering my buddies tool box to his wife. (He was a maintenance man where I work) Hearing what happened from her first hand, yea it was the Chantix and alcohol, no doubt about it. How is this shit still on the market. Oh wait........$$$$$$........

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."