• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

'I'M NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE ANYMORE' - DELONTE WEST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andrew

Master Debater
Reaction score
Here's former NBA player Delonte West -- looking worse for wear out in Houston earlier this week.

It's actually a sad story ... the person who shot the photo is a huge basketball fan and said they noticed the former 1st round draft pick wandering around outside of a Jack in the Box around 10 PM all by himself with no shoes.

When the fan approached him and asked, "Are you Delonte West?" -- he replied, "I used to be but I'm not about that life anymore."

We tried contacting West to find out if he's okay -- and even reached out to his old agent -- but we couldn't get in touch with him.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/20/delonte-west-nba-houston-photo/

Shame red fell so far just goes to show mental illness can effect people from all walks of life from an average person to an nba star.
Makes you wonder where is support system is At family friends other people from the nba.....
Or maybe the illuminati ruined him for messing with Gloria.....
Jk
Good luck delonte hope you get things back on the right track

Shame red fell so far just goes to show mental illness can effect people from all walks of life from an average person to an nba star.
Makes you wonder where is support system is At family friends other people from the nba.....
Or maybe the illuminati ruined him for messing with Gloria.....
Jk
Good luck delonte hope you get things back on the right track
Support system is everything. As someone who has battled depression my entire life, I am praying for Delonte. The people who he associated with probably dried up when the money did. Now hes left with nothing. I wish their was something we could do for him as fans.

Apparently he had walked out of a medical facility when the video was taken...i didn't even notice he was wearing a hospital gown. Glad he's getting help. Good guy...but a cursed guy.

DELONTE WEST LEFT MEDICAL FACILITY WHILE HALLUCINATING

3/1/2016 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
0229-delonte-west-getty-3.jpg
Delonte West was discombobulated on the streets of Houston last month because he was on the wrong medication and left his treatment facility while hallucinating ... but now he's on the road to recovery.

the photos surfaced last month.

0301-delonte-west-tmz-4.jpg

Now, one of West's close friends tells us ... he wants people to know the 32-year-old is receiving treatment for his bipolar disorder thanks to quick action from friends, family, the NBA and his former agent.

"Delonte was at a facility where he received the wrong medication. He began hallucinating. Because of the hallucinations he walked out of the facility, barefoot, in the hospital gown. He went to go get food. That's when he was video taped and photographed."

We're told West is now in a different facility -- and people close to him are confident Delonte is currently getting the proper care he needs and deserves.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/01/delonte-west-nba-medical-mental-treatment/#ixzz41gIoDBqm

Nice to know the situation was alot less severe than many has feared in terms of him not being a strung out kinky out looking for a fix at some ungodly hour.
Its good to know he is getting help just so happened there was a hiccup

Just Glad that he didn't get hurt during the incident

And while we to get worked up into a frenzy on these boards about millionaires playing a children's game a situation like this puts things into a more sobering perspective.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."