• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Isaiah Crowell, UDFA/Social Media Pioneer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

chrisrich91

6/19/2016
Staff member
Reaction score
Saw we didn't have a Crowell thread. Kid has been killing it. He's our best back, IMO, and I found myself calling for him to get more snaps over Tate. So explosive and really thriving in this zone blocking scheme. Basically what we all hoped and dreamed that Trent would be at this level.

The reason he went undrafted was the "felony weapons charge" he had back in his freshmen year at UGA. Just from browsing his Twitter, he seems like a great, smart kid. Maybe he's one of the lucky ones who is able to mature and grow from his mistakes and get his life together. I sure hope so, because he's become my favorite player.

And can't start a Crow thread without this...

I don't see Tate dropping below RB1 any time soon. We're paying him to be the feature back and he's been very productive since he got back from his injury. As long as Tate stays healthy and continues playing well, I see the workload being pretty consistent with what it has been the past two weeks.

Even though I would like to see Crowell out there, because of his explosiveness, the more they can share the load, the better, during a long season. I'm sure they'll all get plenty of carries. I'd also like to see him used occasionally in the passing game. Good to get him out there in space.

This week, Crowell is going to be busy with hold-onto-the-ball drills...

These young bloods usually have rushing skills but have to work on their pass blocking. Crowell is likely no exception, but at least he has the damn rushing skills. It can't be over-stated how dudes like Hoyer, Dansby, and Hitner help "checkered past" guys like Crowell stay on the straight and narrow.

Now if only they could have prevented knucklehead West from trying to bang some dude's wife. Oh wait, that was hilarious.

I love the way he bursts through the hole and penetrates the gaps at full speed. :D

These young bloods usually have rushing skills but have to work on their pass blocking. Crowell is likely no exception, but at least he has the damn rushing skills. It can't be over-stated how dudes like Hoyer, Dansby, and Hitner help "checkered past" guys like Crowell stay on the straight and narrow.

Now if only they could have prevented knucklehead West from trying to bang some dude's wife. Oh wait, that was hilarious.

What?

RCejcfB.gif

Isaiah against the Jags this weekend..

He fumbled 3 times against the steelers and he's lucky only one of them were a turnover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao how you gonna rate my post dumb, the theme song is Raven (90's wrestler). And he always said that. I was just trying to see if anyone caught on.

Lmao how you gonna rate my post dumb, the theme song is Raven (90's wrestler). And he always said that. I was just trying to see if anyone caught on.

Dude, they're both referencing Edgar Allen Poe.

But that's neither here nor there.

Positive: He's a UDFA that's playing exceptionally well. He sees the holes well in the zone blocking scheme and hits them at full speed. He's not a dancer. He just goes.

Negatives: The three fumbles las week. Yes, those pitches could have been better placed but an NFL RB should be able to snag those.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."