• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

J.D. Weatherspoon Commits to OSU

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Motta is going to be absolutely stacked ... Spoon needs alot of work on his game, though.

He's got a long way to go when it comes to his shot especially.

He can dunk with the best of them though. :D

Northland High School stacked still :( Can't wait to play them this year. Beat us 3 times last year :(

We didn't have any openings for the 2009 class. We lost Crater in the middle of the year and then Mullens at the end of the year, but we lost 2 scholarships to the APR. For 2010 we have 6 commits, but only 5 openings at the moment. So either someone has to go pro or transfer.

We didn't have any openings for the 2009 class. We lost Crater in the middle of the year and then Mullens at the end of the year, but we lost 2 scholarships to the APR. For 2010 we have 6 commits, but only 5 openings at the moment. So either someone has to go pro or transfer.

Well, I'm thinking Turner will go to the NBA??

Some assume he is going to, but he sounds like he really likes school and could stay for 2010 to have a chance at winnning a championship with the incoming 2010 class.

Some assume he is going to, but he sounds like he really likes school and could stay for 2010 to have a chance at winnning a championship with the incoming 2010 class.

My brother and him are pretty good friends. From what it sounds like, he is going to the NBA.

If he has another great year he's for sure a top 10 pick, and when your stock is that high, you don't go back to school. Injuries happen, and if something were to happen, his stock could fall dramatically. Just look at James Laurinatis on the football side, he was projected to be a top 10 pick after his junior year, but he stayed another year, and scouts started to pick apart his game and he became a 2nd round pick.

We are going to be so stacked for 2010. Matta really has become one of the top recruiters in the country. He sure is taking advantage of Indiana being a down program right now, he is plucking a 5 star recruit from there almost every year.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."