• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jamal Magloire to Raptors?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TruBuckeye22

Buying Big 10 tile rings
Reaction score
just heard on ESPN news he is heading to Toronto for their 2 1st rd picks.

Re: Jamal Macgloir to Raptors?

TruBuckeye22 said:
just heard on ESPN news he is heading to Toronto for their 2 1st rd picks.
jamal is nice, but it's not like the raptors are a center away from contending.. i think they should have stocked up on young talent..

with that said MAGLORE and BOSH is a nice front court

Interesting move by Toronto. Instead of screwing up on the draft like last year, they fill their immediate need by grabbing an all-star center.

Now they have:

Magloire
Bosh
Rose
Mo Pete
Alston

for their roster, which is pretty good if they get a new coach, or new point guard. Seems like they might try to move Alston if they haven't jumped on the coaching sweepstakes.

Magloire is Canadian too, so he'll be a favorite.

If they can keep Donyell Marshall and E-Will, which is unlikely, but if they do, they'll be a big force in the East with that talent on their team.

if your a raptor fan you have to like that front court putting Magloire with Bosh no doubt. when you are dealing with the draft you are dealing with unknowns and uncertainties. at the Raptors picks they aren't going to get a LeBron or Wade so the question is would Antoine Wright and Andrew Bynum(just 1 projection i found for their picks) worth more then Magloire? maybe in the long run the Hornets end up with a great deal out of this.

Wow that IS a great move by Toronto. They could've done so much damage last year if they had any inside presence at all.

Magloire and Bosh would be a deadly big man duo. They couls contend for the playoffs next season imo if this trade goes down.

The first round draft picks and all they have to show for it is a terrible C in Arroyo and a C that wont change the game in Magloire.

Id be pissed if I was a Raptors fan.

Magloire is nice, but Magloire isnt much more than his stat line shows, but he is a presence.

Well it looks like Toronto wasted three 1st rounders for center. After all they used their lottery pick last year for Aruajo (sp?) who they obviously have lost confidence in.

That's it, thanks for the spelling their pioneer..

He got booed on draft night and man, how right were the fans. This dude sucks bad..

A Mac aka The Truth said:
That's it, thanks for the spelling their pioneer..

He got booed on draft night and man, how right were the fans. This dude sucks bad..
IT'S SIMPLE BRO' "stay as far away from a center from BYU as you possibly can"

Shawn Bradley was productive.

Thanks to him, my wall is now plastered with SLAM posters.

This Magloire trade is a rumor. I haven't seen anywhere that it's a done deal.
It also couldn't work the way it's rumored since Toronto would have to give up salary in order to fit Magloire's $8.5 million salary under their cap.

Magloire is available and a deal with Toronto could get done. Looks like the Hornets are going for a major rebuilding project with all young players.

i think that Bucher said that NO wanted both picks this year but Toronto wouldn't do it, so maybe Jamal stays put.

I have said in previous posts that Magloirre is available and wants out of NO (who wouldn't?). If Z will not sign for 10 million, I think Magloirre is a piece of our puzzle, and if he is available we need to find a way.

He is the right athlete, with the right skills and appropriate size to run with Lebron.

If in fact he is a Canook, he can visit the homeland anytime aboard a brand new Lake Erie 100 footer which he could buy with the money he would save in taxes by going to Cleveland instead of Toronto. And besides, Toronto will never win a ring.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."