• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jason Williams on the block

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
No thank you.

I liked Jason's offensive game. I don't know too much about him, but I believe he is definatly a better player than Jeff McInnis. They both probably carry that same loose head though.

I love J-Will.

The boy has alot of heart on the court and to me was the only one who looked like he truly belonged in the playoffs on that Memphis roster against the Suns.

Maybe the Cavs could package Z for J-Will and Gasol or maybe Z for J-Will, Mike Miller, and Lorenzen Wright.

Z is really the only player I would see the Cavs being able to offer Memphis in a trade.
Since they already had and don't want Gooden back and we all know we aren't ever trading LeBron.

JWill has some skills. He would definatly be some good help on the perimeter if we do get interested in a deal. The thing is, the Cavs really have nothing to offer them, except Z.

j-will is very good..i think we should atleast attempt 2 acquire and see how everything works out.

ill take the 19th pick in a trade but no thanks to j-will..

After that dumbass statement he made after being down 3-0 against the suns im not the least bit surprised he would end up on the trading black. Jerry West has very little tollerence for selfish players.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."