• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jeff Teague traded.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Good for the Hawks, I think. Shroeder made Teague superfluous, and the Hawks got a (low) lottery pick out of it.

I'm a little surprised that the Jazz preferred Hill to Teague (especially since Hill is three years older). Why couldn't they have just traded the 12 to the Hawks directly and thrown in a filler?

I'm a little surprised that the Jazz preferred Hill to Teague (especially since Hill is three years older). Why couldn't they have just traded the 12 to the Hawks directly and thrown in a filler?

Both players are free agents so I don't think the Jazz were looking at this as a long term move. ( This draft is pretty weak after the top 6-7 players )

It seems to be an insurance move while Exum recovers. It also means they can either move or bench Trey Burke (he's pretty bad) while giving more of Burke's minutes to Neto who looks like he'll be a better NBA player (imo when compared to Burke)

Hill is a good player. He does a lot of things that don't show up in stats. Smart and good defender. League is a better scorer and flashier.

Jazz look like they will have a formidable defense. I think they make the 5 seed.

Hill is a good player. He does a lot of things that don't show up in stats. Smart and good defender. League is a better scorer and flashier.

Jazz look like they will have a formidable defense. I think they make the 5 seed.

Like this trade a lot for the Jazz. Think Hill is a very underrated player and agree he does a lot more than the box score shows.

Hill-Hood-Hayward-Favors-Gobert.......Exum, Burks, Lyles, Booker off the bench.

Incredible length. Added with their pace and already stout defense, this trade makes them an even more annoying series matchup for the Warriors.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."