• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jerome James

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
The Sonics just beat the Kings to advance to the 2nd round. During interviews Jerome James tied a trash bag around his neck. What is the story behind that? :dunno:

:chuckles: May be he found his game, and he needed to find some place to keep it :lame:

do you think he will be asking for a huge contract once his current one is up now that he played great in the series.

they just took out the trash

Sacramento drafted James years ago but let him go as they said he was garbage. He's a funny fellow.

Seattle will likely face San Antonio, where he may actually face centers who are healthy. Will watch his progress closely.

He is having a decent series against SA. Im watching the game now and they just showed him smashing the ball over Duncan numorous of times.

7/7 from the field finishes the game with 15 points and fouls out.

This guy would be a beast if he could control his hands.

he cracked me up with the post game comments.

some guy asked him if he had respect for the spurs and he looked into the camera and said "no, got no respect". acted all tuff. i was lmao.

Marty Mar said:
I'm watching the game now and they just showed him smashing the ball over duncan several times.

7/7 from the field finishes the game with 15 points and fouls out.

This guy would be a beast if he could control his hands.

Hmmm... I TOLD YOU SO!

Where are the posters who said this guy was a 1 game wonder?

Where are the people who said James is a scrub and just because he had 2 good playoff games doesn't mean anything?

Where are the people who said "So what he had a good series for a guy against the weak Kings".

Where are the people who said "Let's see him do that against the Spurs--then you can talk".

Now I say quit making excuses and give me and JJ our due respect.

I said it before James played a single playoff game and I'll say it again now.

James is a solid player who never got enough opportunities in Seattle because all the outside shooters were to busy jacking to give James the ball in the paint.

Ray Ray, Rashard, Ridnour, Daniels, and Radmonovic were to busy jacking 3's and jumpshots to care about giving James the ball down low but when they did give it to him he showed he could be a solid contributor!

James could be doing even better in this series if not for some phantom and some very weak calls when he guards Duncan.

Jerome James would be a solid replacement for Z if the Cavs choose to use thier cap money elsewhere in FA!

Last edited:
I felt it was kinda unprofessional of him to say "No, I have no respect for them AT ALL." Especially if the Spurs are up on them 2 games to 1 and especially that the Sonics pretty much grinded their 1st win of the series.

The Spurs are the best team in the West for Christ's sake, and they arguably have the best big man in the West tearing him up. And he has no respect for them at all? The media is going to eat him up alive for that statement.

Disector, jerome james had his first good game of the spurs series. Where was he the first 2 :confused: :thumbdown Still scrubby in my book. :tongue: He's still inconsistent as ever.

You both still get NO RESPECT!

E-Light said:
Disector, jerome james had his first good game of the spurs series. Where was he the first 2 :confused: :thumbdown Still scrubby in my book. :tongue: He's still inconsistent as ever.

You both still get NO RESPECT!

Name me a Sonic who had a good game in the 1st 2 games of the series?

As for your respect--whoop tee doo--I'd rather be right anyway--I've proven my point to all you excuse makers saying he couldn't play well at all, then he could only play well in 1 game, then it was 2 games, then it was he could only do it against the Kings and never the Spurs! --Enough of your excuses already!!

In the end I said he'd be a solid player if given the opportunity--Guess what-- No matter how much you may try to deny it I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG--NOW TAKE YOUR MEDICINE!! :tongue:

Last edited:
YOU WERE WRONG, AND I WAS RIGHT, JUST ADMIT IT! HE DIDN'T PLAY WELL IN THE FIRST 2 GAMES!!!! HE CONTINUES TO SHOW HIS INCONSISTENCY! SCRUB! :chuckles:

Name me a Sonic who had a good game in the 1st 2 games of the series?

I KNOW JEROME JAMES DIDN'T! THAT EXCLUDES HIM FROM BEING ONE OF THE PLAYERS TO HAVE A GOOD GAME!

:chuckles:

E-Light
:stupid:
Umm what were you right about because right now it just looks like you're arguing out your backside and I can't argue with stupidity!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."