• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The Joe Thomas Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AZ_

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Great piece that dives into the technical aspect of why Joe Thomas is the best in the league.

Shame his career has been wasted so far. He deserves better

It will bring a year to my eye when he gets to hoist the Lombardi Trophy someday....

...after being traded to a contender for draft picks. I would like to hold on to a guy like him, but no doubt the metrics and computers and algorhythms all point to him being too expensive, too close to breaking down, and just not as good if an investment as the draft picks he would return.

Exceptional article on Joe by ESPN today on why he "belongs" in Cleveland and where his head is at during another losing season (well worth the read):

Joe Thomas, Loyal Lineman
The offensive lineman wants to be there when the Cleveland Browns become the Chicago Cubs. He'll have earned it -- the likely Hall of Famer has never missed a snap.
by Elizabeth Merrill
12/07/16

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...e-thomas-9684-straight-shifts-factory-sadness

Please get him out of Cleveland and onto a contender.

I feel so terrible for this guy. For many reasons, but the biggest being he’s wasting his Hall of Fame career on this shithole of a team.

Like a lot of fans he’s been my favorite player for many years now and he deserves to be in a situation where he can win a Superbowl.

Please get this guy the fuck off of this team.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."