• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jordan Dub Zero

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Retail for a bill 50 at your local mall. But I found a site that sells them for a bill.

http://www.abombsales.builderspot.com/dub.html

dub_zer0_wb4.JPG

dub_zer0_wb3.JPG

dub_zer0_wb1.JPG

duub.jpg

DUBRED.jpg

dz4.jpg

dz3.jpg

They look ugly on photos. But when you put them on your feet, they are like WOW.

I have the 1st pair. I am about to get the pair that is set up as my avatar pretty soon. I love these Dub Zeros.

one of the ugliest shoes i have ever seen.... the retarded design just messes it all up

You mean the laser artwork on it? I think it's slick. It's a drawing of all the shoes in a collage type style. Linear penciling as an artist would call it. Don't you draw? You should appreciate the laser artwork on the side of the shoes. Or are you a fake artist?

I just dont want no art on my shoe....

there is alot happening on those shoes..

i have had several jordans in my day- although i don't follow which is xxxv xxl xyx xxllllxxxyyy

here were my favorites that i had coming up

Nike_Air_Jordan_XI_Retro_Basketball_Shoe-resized200.jpg

i loved these
36001063_l.jpg

nikejordanvii.jpg

i had grey ones like these, but i'm not sure if they were just like this pair, these seem different for some reason (I LOVED THOSE)
HQ7005.jpg

airjordanVwhitered_main.jpg

nikejordanvii.jpg

If I can get my hands on a fresh pair of those, I would be a very happy man. Those were the 1st pair I ever had.

Pretty slick.. I like the desing.. gives it a "unique" look to it.

I had the one mj's that were like felt kinda red and black they were sweet. They lasted 2 years.

The only Jordan's I own were his Air Jordan I Retro's, and damn they made my feet sore as fuck!

I also have both Air Zoom Generation 1 and 2, and I plan on getting the 20.5.5 around Christmas ready for next season!

Well the design behind them is there are aspects of all 20 signature shoes they have released over the past 20 years. and my lord i have never seen so many fake pairs of shoes in a single thread!!

pippen those were my favorites also...the Red and Black ones were my first Jordans ever,nice shoes man.

the yellow and white and the red and white are hot but as for the ones with the patent leather on em :thumbdown ... i guess id have to see em on some feet to know for sure though

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."