• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Durant Leaves OKC- Joining Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I think this is gonna be a pretty anticlimactic "sweepstakes". Unless Durant has some injury concerns we don't know about, he'll re-up with OKC on a two-year deal, with a player option on the second year. Makes no sense to leave for a worse situation right now for less money as opposed to trying again in OKC.

At this point, going anywhere else but Golden State is a lateral move imo. Golden State might play out to be a lateral move too, who knows.

If be shocked if Durant didn't take a max contact (both dollars and years, with a player option at the end). He's seen the injury bug and there isn't enough reward to make a 1+1 worth the risk for him.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I think this is gonna be a pretty anticlimactic "sweepstakes". Unless Durant has some injury concerns we don't know about, he'll re-up with OKC on a two-year deal, with a player option on the second year. Makes no sense to leave for a worse situation right now for less money as opposed to trying again in OKC.

This is the obvious answer, but it doesn't do a whole lot for ESPN's ratings and traffic. And when LeBron inevitably opts out, get ready for more baseless noise.

I'll bet the ratio of speculative articles linking him to the Lakers outdistances articles linking him to every other team combined by a ratio of at least 3:2.

Guessing Jimmy Butler is one of the guys.

Why would he want Jimmy Butler?

I'll bet the ratio of speculative articles linking him to the Lakers outdistances articles linking him to every other team combined by a ratio of at least 3:2.

Pretty sure that's where Westbrook is headed. Durant's not going anywhere, at least this year.

Gut feeling he goes to Boston.

Though Miami is always a possibility, but they won't have the money unless Wade AND Whiteside take pay cuts.

Gut feeling he goes to Boston.

Though Miami is always a possibility, but they won't have the money unless Wade AND Whiteside take pay cuts.
Celtics fans think they are going to sign KD and trade for Paul George.

I really hope Celtics don't get KD. But they will have an interesting summer regardless with the cap space and all the draft picks. They are going to be tough one way or another. I'd rather them develop the draft pick route because it will take longer for them to be really good, but one can almost bet they use them in a trade to get a star.

I'm not sure I buy the article. Rumors start to fly when free agency comes around. I think KD will stay in OKC.

Celtics fans think they are going to sign KD and trade for Paul George.

I really hope Celtics don't get KD. But they will have an interesting summer regardless with the cap space and all the draft picks. They are going to be tough one way or another. I'd rather them develop the draft pick route because it will take longer for them to be really good, but one can almost bet they use them in a trade to get a star.

I'm not sure I buy the article. Rumors start to fly when free agency comes around. I think KD will stay in OKC.
They will pull a team together like the did in 2007. They probably have the assets to net two all star caliber players and hope Durant is enticed to be the third. It's going to happen. Maybe not Durant but they will get two great players. Let's just hope Kevin isn't one of them. Expect a big trade on draft night. There are alot of good players on teams that I'll probably be rebuilding. Those players have max contracts under the old cap and it'd be easier to accumulate a couple great players on relatively reasonable deals.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."