• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kevin Love Trade Ideas

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14647779/cleveland-cavaliers-not-looking-trade-kevin-love-gm-says

Cleveland Cavaliers general manager David Griffin said Monday the team is not involved in any trade talks regarding Kevin Love.

"You'd have to go a long way to convince me that we're a better team winning in the Finals without a player like Kevin on our team," Griffin said in an interview on ESPN 850 AM in Cleveland. "We've never once put together an offer involving Kevin nor have we taken a call on an offer for Kevin."

Love has seen his offensive numbers dip since Kyrie Irving returned from injury last month. He's averaging 15.6 points, his fewest since the 2009-10 season, and shooting 42 percent, the second-lowest of his career.

LeBron James, J.R. Smith, Matthew Dellavedova and James Jones have no-trade clauses because of the structure of their contracts.

Did you mean to post this in the Kyrie Irving thread?

If you check my post history ive been repeating the mantra

you cant win a title playing kevin love and kyrie irving on the same team. you cant hide 2 guys that horrible on defense.

it's Sophie's Choice

Personally I believe Kyrie will eventually be ok and I choose to move Kevin.

Id listen to your argument though if you wanted to trade kyrie. I wouldnt jump on you and call you and idiot.

one of these dudes has to go though

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/07/source_andrew_wiggins_assured.html

Can't look desperate in the media while you're quietly listening to offers.

Good ploy by Griff.

If you read the article though:

"We think very highly of Kevin and we believe Kevin thinks very highly of this situation. But, I can also tell you that we have been very clear from the beginning that there's no such thing as untouchables"

I mean, what else is he suppose to say?

Like: "Hey other 29 other teams, Kevin Love is available to trade y'all!"
He could've said "we won't talk about trade talks." or "we love Kevin, but in pursuits of winning it all, everyone from LeBron, to Kyrie, to Kevin, to Andy is available to trade for the right price." His emphatic "no" meant a lot, in my opinion.

He could've said "we won't talk about trade talks." or "we love Kevin, but in pursuits of winning it all, everyone from LeBron, to Kyrie, to Kevin, to Andy is available to trade for the right price." His emphatic "no" meant a lot, in my opinion.

except he did not give an emphatic no, he made it clear no one is untouchable.....

what do u think he was going to say? yes, we are shopping kevin love? how would that benefit anyone?

he did what any good GM would. Deny and leave the door open.

gratefuldead you keep harping on Love but are you not seeing the cause of these breakdowns? Kyrie has been absolutely horrendous defensively, honestly he might be worse than Mo Williams right now and that's saying something. Love is pretty shitty on defense I'll admit but right now I'm seeing someone play defense so putrid its hard too imagine.

gratefuldead you keep harping on Love but are you not seeing the cause of these breakdowns? Kyrie has been absolutely horrendous defensively, honestly he might be worse than Mo Williams right now and that's saying something. Love is pretty shitty on defense I'll admit but right now I'm seeing someone play defense so putrid its hard too imagine.

yeah they're both terrible

you cant play em together. someone needs to go.

how should we decide? cage match? ladder match? hell in a cell? loser leaves town

yeah they're both terrible

you cant play em together. someone needs to go.

how should we decide? cage match? ladder match? hell in a cell? loser leaves town
Well I think we can guess which of the 2 LeBron would want to keep? Not saying that one will get traded but let's be real here, it would be Love that is let go.

Well I think we can guess which of the 2 LeBron would want to keep? Not saying that one will get traded but let's be real here, it would be Love that is let go.
It would be stupid. Love has so many tools he brings to the table. Right now, poor man's Iverson isn't bringing shit.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."