• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kirk Hinrich

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clevelandfan15

Sports Guru
Reaction score
Someone i know in Chicago told me Duhon is ready to start and Hinrich is ready to be moved. Expect Hinrich to be moved soon he told me. Yeah he is playing below expectations and has a five-year, $47.5 million contract. But this could be a chance to get rid of HUGHES if he is going to be moved. This is just what my friend said.... i dont see any rumors about it.

Discuss here....

No, Chicago could actually get value for Hinrich. Plus they aren't going to give Hinrich to a rival team.

What Greg said. Although Hinrich would be great to have though.

Ben Wallace + Kirk Hinrich

for

Larry Hughes + Drew Gooden + Shannon Brown

Hinrich would be the perfect PG here.. He can defend either backcourt position, can shoot, penetrate and can run an offense but also be effective off the ball...

I'd love either Hinrich or Gordon here...

I like it but I don't want Wallace in place of Gooden. We need Gooden's offense (although inconsistent) Wallace gives us nothing in that regard.

I like it but I don't want Wallace in place of Gooden. We need Gooden's offense (although inconsistent) Wallace gives us nothing in that regard.

And it's safe to say that he's declining and doesn't deserve his out of this world salary.

How could you say you want gooden over wallace???? please are you kidding me? Wallace plays DEFENSE something that this team is lacking right now. Lebron can score, Z can score, Gibson can score..... Gooden is inconsistent and chooses the days he wants to play.

If the Bulls management is stupid they'd send Tyrus. Noah is a mediocre player at best.

I don't know if I'd do that PIP... Gooden is the considerably better producer and Thomas doesn't do anything well enough; he's really just an athlete at this point in his career...

I don't think twice, Smooth..

Drew's inconsistent O and boards doesn't make up for his lack of D..

I'm taking the athlete...

Have you also factored in, we wouldn't be able to get a PG like Miller or Bibby, since Gooden would be gone?

Gooden's our main trading piece and he can still get us Bibby or Miller...

Well it's not like Tyrus is my #1 option for trading Gooden...

It doesn't look like he's going to net us anything of significance in regards to the PG position...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."