• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kosta is declaring for the draft

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WildThing

The Floppy Haired Flopper
Reaction score
If he disappears against good NCAA teams, what's going to happen when he goes against people like Duncan or KG? =/

Kinda sad to see a guy who went to my high school make a poor decision. Should've stayed in college a few more years, he's way too soft for the NBA.

I have no idea who this dude is ??

What a moron. He could work his way into a lottery pick if he stays. Terrible move on his part.

He will get tossed around like a rag doll in the NBA, just like what happened to him this year vs B10 big men.

Wow, im shocked. What an idiot, he would be better playing in Greece then the NBA, is this guy even projected to get drafted??

Pulling a Randolph Morris.

Wow. His only upside is that he can shoot the 3. Problem is he's so raw and underdeveloped he won't last two weeks in the NBA. What a dumb ass move on his part. He's just not that polished to do anything productive in the NBA.

Agreed with everybody else. Just not a smart move at all, he needed to remain in college and work on some parts of his game before he took it to the next level. Hes def. not ready.

He didn't hire an agent, and he is a citizen of Greece, so the money overseas is much more lucrative.

A 7'er who can shoot the three, and actually has a pretty good offensive game? Diop went 8th, Sene went lottery two years ago, and Jason Smith went 20th last year......He's a lock to be a millionaire. If at nineteen someone told me I could be a millionaire, I would have quit school in a heartbeat....

nbadraft.net has him going 16th...

This dude is Raef Lafrentz Lite

Kosta didn't hire and agent and was actually offered 5 million dollars a year to play for Greece last year.But he had already verbally commited to Ohio State.If he isn't picked well he can easilly make a ton of money overseas, so I don't really blame him.

Kosta has great potential but has proven NOTHING. NOTHING.

He's still unsigned and maybe when he hears 1,000,000 people say "You're an idiot" at one time he'll think better of it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."