• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Kyrie Irving On The Pete Holmes Show

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/AeZKwvuZs1c?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/AeZKwvuZs1c?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I'm like one of 5 people in the world that watch the Pete Holmes show. How did I miss this?

You now have permission to shoot free throws. lol

I was expecting the worst...that was actually pretty funny.

That was hysterical.

Probably the best Bane impression I ever heard.

I've heard his show is hit or miss, but his batman impersonations on youtube are fantastic:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-G4Y8JtT1j0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/enOHraf3LEk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What a loaded question to top it off at the end. "Do you play basketball for the love and affection of your father? Or do you play for the cash and them ho's?"

Long Pause by Kyrie "It's a combination of both" lol.

Hilarious.

[video=youtube;Octoh54LGNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Octoh54LGNQ[/video]

I just watched this the other night.

Man, is Pete Holmes bad as a talk show host. His opening monologue was so awful. The characters are asinine.

The show just tries way too hard, as does he.

Can't wait til it's cancelled.

I just watched this the other night.

Man, is Pete Holmes bad as a talk show host. His opening monologue was so awful. The characters are asinine.

The show just tries way too hard, as does he.

Can't wait til it's cancelled.

Thats harsh. His podcast is amazing. I admit his show is sort of weak. I like most of the skits though, the skits are good. Monologue is pretty putrid. Only so much you can do in 30 minutes though instead of a full hour. And I get they are trying to be different than other talk shows, but that isn't an excuse for quality.

Describe the podcast. I may check it out.

Describe the podcast. I may check it out.

They talk about comedy, sex, and God. And everything in between and I find every episode very interesting. Most of them last from 1 and half to 2 and half hours, and I'm engaged with every bit of it and not bored for a second. Hearing peoples theories on God/spirtuality at the end is always a fascinating part. I would recommend episode 197 with Moshe Kasher if you want a really funny one. At least I thought so. I don't laugh out loud often when watching or especially just hearing stuff, but it had me laughing quite a bit.

Here is a link to the podcast: http://www.nerdist.com/podcast/you-made-it-weird/

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."