• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

L Cleveland 89 Milwaukee 91 - Pre Season

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
cle.gif
vs
mil.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers (2 - 1) @ Milwaukee Bucks (1 - 1)

Preseason : Game 4
Monday, October 15, 2005
8.30pm ET
Radio : WTAM 1100

Head Coaches
mike_brown.jpg
terry_stotts.jpg

Mike Brown / Terry Slotts

Probable Staters
eric_snow.jpg
maurice_williams.jpg

Eric Snow / Mo Williams

larry_hughes.jpg
michael_redd.jpg

Larry Hughes / Michael Redd

luke_jackson.jpg
bobby_simmons.jpg

Luke Jackson / Bobby Simmons

drew_gooden.jpg
joe_smith.jpg

Drew Gooden / Joe Smith

zydrunas_ilgauskas.jpg
andrew_bogut.jpg

Zydrunas Ilgauskas / Andrew Bogut

Keys to the Game

* Larry Hughes needs to be more productive offensively. He has been streaky as of late, and it is important for him to be able to get into an offensive groove. With out LeBron James out there, we are going to need Larry to come out and earn that paycheck.

* Continue to push Mike Wilks and see what he is made of. Give the kid more minutes to see what he can produce. He has done a solid job last night vs the Sixers.

* Test the rookie, Andrew Bogut. The Cavaliers can establish the game early by attacking the paint.

Overview : Isn't it amazing how much improved this roster is? Even with out LeBron James, the Cavaliers are still pretty good offensively. The additions of Damon Jones and Donyell Marshall has made it easier for the Cavaliers to keep the scores tight and not fall into a big drought like we have done many times last season.

The game is obviously winnable. The Milwaukee Bucks aren't a very great defensive team, if we establish the paint early and not fall into double digit margines, the Cavaliers should pick up their 3rd win of the preseason.

Re: Cleveland @ Milwaukee - Pre Season

i hope we beat the shit out of them then i hope lebron smacks redd in the face. that would be funny. anyways i hope lebron plays in this game and if he does i see a easy win.

I'm going to the game and I'll be taking notes on both teams. If today is indeed "sweetest day" as my wife says it is, I won't be able to post a recap until tomorrow more than likely. We're going to a bar and grill before hand and then across the street to the game. Now isn't that "sweet"! :D

Try to remember taking your wife home after the game... Don't get so over joyed that you forget her at the BC..

I feeling pretty good because I didn't get any attitude from this notorius sports hater. She's actually game for me taking her to the game. I hope she doesn't realize what my selfish intentions are. :chuckles:

You know honey, I haven't taken you downtown in awhile. I hear the grill is pretty hot a Major Goulsby's. How about we go down there and have a drink or two (this is wild for us because we only drink on occasions). I think there's a game across the street...you know they say the Bucks may win the championship this year (wink wink) and that phenomenal basketball player Lebron James from the sprite commersials is going to be in town (not playing). They say this guy is better than Michael Jordan (a player she would watch). We may be able to do a little window shopping downtown before hand ( :tongue: ...just game, TJ's cheap). Yeah they have some nice boutiques around the Bradley center.

Done Deal!

That's how you get it done you newlyweds and single rookies.

Window shopper EH ;)

You sure know how to WOO the ladies....My wife would slap the hell out of me.. :chuckles: SERIOUSLY :(

I won't be going to you for advice... :chuckles:

Wow TJ, I didnt know you were a ladies man! You got good seats? Pay special attention to the Bogut Z matchup. Ah yes its here, the first Cavs Bucks matchup! The first step towards the certainty of a 5-0 Cavs/Bucks sweep! Even without LeBron, the Bucks will fall. I predict Hughes will score 20, Z with 15, and Redd will be limited to 10. Cavs win by 15! All of this without LeBron! Its only gonna get worse after this one TJ. In the regular season, with starters logging heavy minutes, and The King back to full force, its not gonna be pretty for Bucks fans. You should probably just not watch the reg season Cavs/Bucks games. You may have to check into the Psych Ward again.....

19 to 8 lead... Combination of the Cavs playing very agressive and the Bucks playing kind of sloppy

Damon Jones with five assists early.

Z and Hughes leading the way with 8 and 7 points.

Marshall has been coming in quite a bit for Z and playing center with Gooden on the court.

Here is a typical substitution pattern for the Cavaliers....

After about 7 minutes, Marshall and Snow come in for Z and Jones.

After about 3 more minutes, Henderson comes in for Gooden.

So usually in the first quarter, we get a solid 3 or 4 minutes of Marshall and Gooden on the floor at the same time as the big men.

the farking game is not on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milwakee comes storming back. end of first

The games on the radio. audio league pass

cavincali said:
the farking game is not on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)

23-22 Cavaliers through 1.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video