• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron James Safari 2022

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Bronny going to the lakers

LBJ will come home in 2022. LeBron James Jr. will join him soon after and they will become the 1st Father/Son NBA champions. Book it.

werent you the guy who proposed blowing up our big 3 team in 2015 after 3 games together? gtfo

Bronny going to the lakers
He is entering 8th grade, so after 4 years he will still need 1 year to go pro, assuming the one-and-done rule is rescinded around 2020, the earliest it's expected, to allow straight-out-of-high-school players again.

Bron Sr. will have to be entering his 2nd year back in Cle in the 23-24 season at the earliest to play alongside his son, in which Senior will be turning 39 during the season. Given the level of longevity he's shown, it's possible...

How bout this scenario,
Lebron re ups with the Lakers
Lakers make the finals

We have been rebuilding the whole time and are getting progressively better.

The year Bron Jr enters the league we somehow draft him and make it to the NBA finals and in a game 7 brons son gets a crucial block on Bron Sr and drains a game winning 3 in his eye.

werent you the guy who proposed blowing up our big 3 team in 2015 after 3 games together? gtfo
Yes, I wanted to trade Kryie and Love. Love plus picks for Durant . Kryie for CP3. So today we would have 4 ships working on 5 . O well

How bout this scenario,
Lebron re ups with the Lakers
Lakers make the finals

We have been rebuilding the whole time and are getting progressively better.

The year Bron Jr enters the league we somehow draft him and make it to the NBA finals and in a game 7 brons son gets a crucial block on Bron Sr and drains a game winning 3 in his eye.
I prefer it’s a monster glass shattering dunk over daddy but I do like the way you think . I can roll with this .

Reactions: MrX
I prefer it’s a monster glass shattering dunk over daddy but I do like the way you think . I can roll with this .

I was thinking recreate "the shot" and "the block" in one smooth motion, while we are at it, immediately after hitting "the shot 2.0"
Have bronny get "the stop 2.0" on sr with the clock winding down....
Then build a statue of bronny.

I was thinking recreate "the shot" and "the block" in one smooth motion, while we are at it, immediately after hitting "the shot 2.0"
Have bronny get "the stop 2.0" on sr with the clock winding down....
Then build a statue of bronny.
Play action statue of bronny’s shot over daddy would be epic .

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."