• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

lebrons new shoe.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I like the black ones, they are nice.

Those are the sweetest ones he's had yet..Glad I have a job cuz thats where this weeks paycheck is goin.

Those are pretty nice. I probably wont get myself a pair tho

Ugghhh, Why do his shoes look so gay?

I would rather wear some better looking K-Swiss, than those. And K-Swiss is a hell of a lot cheaper too.

Damn, you'd think that dropping 90 Mill would be incentive enough to create better looking shoes...

I would MAYBE get the white ones, but the black ones just look down right nasty (and not the good kind of Nasty).

those are his summer shoes. i ordered a pair last night at 11:59. they look really nice. the material on the side looks really breathable.

Naw the black ones are slick. I don't like the white ones. The straps on that are fugmo. :thumbdown:

The black ones look like this pair that my dad bought for work for like $10. They just dont the stipe on the side. Other than the stripe, it all looks the same.

I love these they are so sicc, I have my sample pair. Don't get them from NikeBasketball, pickyourshoes.com has them for 99.99.

yeah the black ones are really tight, i'd get them but damn 100 bux =\

S.Livingston14 said:
I love these they are so sicc, I have my sample pair. Don't get them from NikeBasketball, pickyourshoes.com has them for 99.99.

oh great now i see this post :(

Whether they are ugly or they look sick, I'm buying them. I missed out on most of Jordan's career, I'm not missing LeBron's!

I've already got Air Zoom Generation 1 and 2, come Christmas, I'll have the 20.5.5 as well, ready for next season!

All of u, ARE SICK IN THE HEAD!!!

Tehy are just SHOES. You dont need to buy 2, 2.5.5, 2.6.7, or any other version.

Say it with me, "THEY ARE JUST SHOES".

No, they are more than shoes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."