• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Let it all out. The Cavaliers Rant Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Funny Man Rocco

Sixth Man
Reaction score
This isn't a debate thread, just let out all of the frustrations you have with the Cavs. Logic also not required.

I hate watching this team.
I hate the way Mike Brown grimaces after bad plays.
I hate that Dellavadova's mouth guard makes him look like a trout.
I hate that Kyrie is a terrible defender and leader of a team.
I hate that our team has regressed.
I hate that I hate watching this team.

Since logic isn't required, this team should be auctioned off to the highest bidder, between Seattle and Vancouver. Hell, maybe even Quebec City. They have a nice arena being built. Cleveland gets an expansion MLS team in return.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I've had it with Mike Brown's crap. I've lost my faith in Chris Grant. I'm tired of the excuses for Anthony Bennett. Kyrie Irving is not a smart player. Tristan Thompson is the Drew Gooden of the new decade. Jarrett Jack is garbage, he always looks for his shot first. Not a team player. Clark is a scrub. I'm fed up with this team's effort, BBIQ, and gameplan.

And STFU Austin Carr. I'm tired of his shit too.

Just trot out Ryan Hollins and Ramon Sessions so I can crack a beer and ENJOY a loss while I fantasize about drafting the next Lebron.

"DAMMIT there goes Ramon again, barreling into traffic, jumping, and throwing the ball away. Stupid Ramon." *sips beer* "Ahhhhh."

I just pretend that we're playing a sport where missing shots is the goal, we are killing it this season.

Jarrett Jack sucks.

Management did a great job of stock piling this team with 6'3 guards and 6'8 power forwards.

Im bout to start taking a shot every time Bennett travels

I hate that this team seems no closer to competing than it did immediately after the decision. I hate that it seems like there is no end in sight and that there are just so many flaws to fix and it just feels like we will never get out of the basement. I hate that it's destroying the enjoyment I get from watching basketball. I hate that I can't stop caring and keep coming back for more shit sandwiches.

Finally, I hate that everything I just typed pretty much applies to the browns too in some shape or form, so I can't even take a break and watch my team in another sport.

I hate watching this team so much this year, I fantasize about what it must be like to be a Spurs fan.

We just got blown out by a tanking team. What the fuck was that? If I am Gilbert I'll fire both Grant and Brown. Give the coaching reigns to Jarret Jack. Fuck!

Since logic isn't required, this team should be auctioned off to the highest bidder, between Seattle and Vancouver. Hell, maybe even Quebec City. They have a nice arena being built. Cleveland gets an expansion MLS team in return.

Columbus crew for the Cavs

I'll play...(love the no logic option).

No more Bynum, no more Gee, no more Clark, limit jack to 15-20 mintes a night.

Andy, TT, Karasev, Dion and Kyrie...all big minutes, Zeller, Bennett, Miles, Jack & Delly off the bench, couldn't be any worse than what we are seeing now, would at least be fun to watch.

If I am Gilbert I'll fire both Grant and Brown.

Sadly us fans have to deal with the fact that for all the business's he runs we happen to be fans of the only one in which he doesn't believe in any semblance of accountability.

If someone in a position of authority did their job as well as Chris Grant at either Quicken Loans or the Horse Shoe they would have been out the door long ago.

With the Cavs though incompetence isn't only accepted it appears to be encouraged.

Fire up the tank, play our younguns heavy minutes we might get lucky and karasaev or someone will begin to blossom.

Move jack if we can.

I guess we can just hold onto Bynum for now since he really isn't moveable but he needs to be gone by the end of the season at the latest

I cant even put into words what needs to happen to brown. He really should get the whole year and bringing in a new coach now wont change anything in time but this also means that it delays the new coach's plan.

Even a 4-7 pick this year has lots of value.

fuck those places and everyone from there

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."