• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

MAC Basketball: 2015-2016

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who will win the 2016 MAC Championship?

• Central Michigan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buffalo

• Kent State

• Miami

• Eastern Michigan

• Western Michigan

• Toledo

• Other (Bowling Green, NIU, Ball State)

• Total voters

Steve_424

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'll post this in "Other Sports" for those like myself that care about and follow MAC sports.

Alright folks, the poll is listed above - who wins the MAC and why?

Last edited:
I am going with Akron over Central Michigan.

Buffalo and Toledo both lost too much for me to consider them the favorite. Kent State and OU also lost some big pieces. Akron's biggest issue last season was health - they made a run with Robotham out and several players (including Forsythe) at less than 100%. I like them against a really good CMU team, who only lost one key player.

OU should be the best team in the league. Their two best players were sitting out last year due to transfer rules. They also brought in some nice new freshmen.

OU should be the best team in the league. Their two best players were sitting out last year due to transfer rules. They also brought in some nice new freshmen.

That'd be quite the leap for the Bobcats. I see them as better than their 10-20 showing last season, but are those two and some freshman going to be the difference (while also overcoming the departures of N'Dour and Taylor?)

That'd be quite the leap for the Bobcats. I see them as better than their 10-20 showing last season, but are those two and some freshman going to be the difference (while also overcoming the departures of N'Dour and Taylor?)
Kaminsky should be the best offensive player in the MAC this year. Him, the other transfer, and 3 walk-ons would take the starting 5 to the woodshed every day in practice last year. They won't miss their seniors much, those guys were just out for their stats. I have no dog in the fight, I'm a Kent State alum, and I haven't liked one of their coaches since Christian left. I just think OU is primed to take the league this year.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."