• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Major Problem, how to deal with guys who won championship

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

King_LebronJames23

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
I am speaking Tristan Thompson JR Smith Kevin Love .I think first two might cause all sort of troubles in locker room, then there is gentlemen Korver and George Hill.

I am speaking Tristan Thompson JR Smith Kevin Love .I think first two might cause all sort of troubles in locker room, then there is gentlemen Korver and George Hill.

George Hill and Tyronn Lue will combine to stare directly through their souls until they settle down.

hill.gif

giphy.gif

As long as the overpaid Klutch boys get up outta here I'm good.
outta-here.gif

I'd go to KLove and ask where he'd prefer going. If do my best to make it happen, but bottom line I would take the best package.

TT will go at deadline to a team that need a switching big off the bench for a playoff run, or in a contract swap to secure an additional first round pick.

Nobody wants JR after this finals, i would force the lakers to take him or make him rot on the bench

love hes the apple of my eye and he can do no wrong so at the deadline he should be shipped to a decent team that can use him and give us something in return

TT will go at deadline to a team that need a switching big off the bench for a playoff run, or in a contract swap to secure an additional first round pick.

Nobody wants JR after this finals, i would force the lakers to take him or make him rot on the bench

love hes the apple of my eye and he can do no wrong so at the deadline he should be shipped to a decent team that can use him and give us something in return

TT is poison man. Nobody wants two years of that guaranteed contract. He’s guaranteed $17.5M this year and $18.5M next year. Not to mention he came into camp last year woefully out of shape on a championship contending team.

Now he’s on one of the worst teams in the East....he’s going to be a dumpster fire.

But if I had to guess, Lue will start him...SMDH.

Honestly I think Tristan will not be a problem he he has been a professional here

The goal is to suck big time for two years.....

Keep Tristan and JR

Trade love for whatever

The goal is to suck big time for two years.....

Keep Tristan and JR

Trade love for whatever

I really think we should try to win, and build a mentality for years to come.I dont think JR presence will help Sexton development.

JR has to go. If we can't get rid of him, then pay him and have him stay the fuck away from these youngsters.

As long as the overpaid Klutch boys get up outta here I'm good.
outta-here.gif

I'd go to KLove and ask where he'd prefer going. If do my best to make it happen, but bottom line I would take the best package.

I think Love would Love to go to Portland....what can we get for him. Would love to get homeboy McCollum here

I think Love would Love to go to Portland....what can we get for him. Would love to get homeboy McCollum here
Being that Love has been a good soldier here in Cleveland, I would at least ask where he would like to play.

I don't see this as a problem. Unless Tristan listens to the Khardashians too much he'll be just fine in the locker room. Love I don't see as a problem either. JR probably needs to be out of the league at this point so I'm good getting rid of him whenever possible.

I really think we should try to win, and build a mentality for years to come.I dont think JR presence will help Sexton development.
I love the theory of winning mentality and culture, but realistically, if we want to build for sustained success we need to start from the ground up because this team is sure as hell not built for it.

I believe we should acquire as many young assets and draft picks as possible for Love, Thompson, Korver, JR, Hill (unrealistic to expect all to be moved and traded for desirable deals so may just see out their contracts).

We should go into every game aiming to win on the court however the front office mentality needs to be about building for long term success and essentially by trading out these players likely allows us to keep our first rounders for the next 2 years.

Once we have a sustainable foundation in place then yes we should always try to win. We should be flexible, have the ability to lose players but not lose our foundation, culture and system but we need to build that first.

I love the theory of winning mentality and culture, but realistically, if we want to build for sustained success we need to start from the ground up because this team is sure as hell not built for it.

I believe we should acquire as many young assets and draft picks as possible for Love, Thompson, Korver, JR, Hill (unrealistic to expect all to be moved and traded for desirable deals so may just see out their contracts).

We should go into every game aiming to win on the court however the front office mentality needs to be about building for long term success and essentially by trading out these players likely allows us to keep our first rounders for the next 2 years.

Once we have a sustainable foundation in place then yes we should always try to win. We should be flexible, have the ability to lose players but not lose our foundation, culture and system but we need to build that first.

That's the key... Coach and play to win every game and grind it out but run the tank from the front office by unloading vets as they perform

If the FO needs any advice on tank maneuvers or battle tactics, they don't need to go far. Hue is right down the road, and that motherfucker can will anyone or anything to defeat

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."