• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Manu Ginobili Retires

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
The second of the legendary Spurs Big-3 has officially hung them up. One of the greatest international ballers and sixth men of all time. A true joy to watch that Euro step when he was really going in his prime, and one of the few guys that was still able to be damn effective even into his 40s.

Amazing career and also threw up some terrible shots

The second of the legendary Spurs Big-3 has officially hung them up. One of the greatest international ballers and sixth men of all time. A true joy to watch that Euro step when he was really going in his prime, and one of the few guys that was still able to be damn effective even into his 40s.

Stats geeks will sing his name for eternity.

Every time I hear his first name Manu I then hear Tony Montana saying "shoot that piece of ...."

I'd take Manu as my #1 over Ray Allen, fight me!

I'd take Manu as my #1 over Ray Allen, fight me!

I could go with this: Manu's per possession number are extremely good and he came to the NBA really late. Lost a year of his prime just acclimating to the NBA as well.

I'm only 30, so I didn't get to truly watch and appreciate anybody that played before 2000, but Manu is easily one of my favorite players ever to watch.

He played the game with such emotion, creativity, and flare.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."