• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mcdonald's All American Game

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WildThing

The Floppy Haired Flopper
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this thread.

Anyways, Kosta Koufos is gonna be in this one. He's going to more-than-likely start alongside Oden next year at Ohio State. In fact, Thad said himself that Kosta would've started THIS year if he were at OSU.

http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=42185

There's gonna be some other big names, especially OJ Mayo. I wanna see how Mayo & Kosta mesh together.

I hope Mayo falls flat on his face..I hate that arrogant POS..

OJ "My shit doesn't stink" Mayo..

All but, you cant really think he is going to stay around, had they lost that game to Xavier, i could see a tiny ounce of speculation saying "he wont end his college years like that" but OSU is in the Final 4, the further OSU goes in the tournament, lessens the odds that he will be back next year.

Mayo is 20 years old and is still in High School ? :uhh:

Michael Beasley is from DC, he is supposed to be incredible, but he has been to like 6 or 7 different High Schools over the past 4 years, he is also academically dumb as a brick and couldnt muster a 2.0 GPA to go to a pretty big name school. but i guess a picture is worth a thousand words.

MICHEAL-BEASLEY150.JPG

Looks like a fish hook got ahold of him..

Dumb as a brick but one of, if not, the best player in the class. Huggins goes to KState and already has a top five class.

Cinci meanwhile, is no where to be found.

Kosta had a great game, despite the lack of minutes. I'm guessing he had around 9 points and a block or two in 15ish minutes.

Bahahahah Mayo showered with chants of "overrated" bricks the game winner :chuckles:

I love it..

Mayo is a joke.

I hate to say it, but James is right. The further we go it lessens the chances of Oden coming back, unless we lose in a fasion where he just refuses to leave. If OSU win's it all, he's gone.

I'll take Oden for one year and a championship over Oden for 2 or 3 years and no championship.

As a fan I understand it, but you have to look at it from Oden's perspective..

They say: "The money will always be there", but if you look at what's happened in the NBA recently with Livinston, Garbojosa in terms of snapping their legs while on the court, you have to take the money.. Cause if that happens in college, the money certainly will not "always be there"..

Forget what we know about Livingston's game in the NBA.. Lets say he went to Duke, and had a pretty damn impressive college career, and decided to come out this year (which would have been his junior year) do you think for one second Livingston is a lottery pick now if he came out with that type of injury ? I personally don't think so..

If I was Oden's family/representatives, I would certainly tell him to go get that money.. He has a winning lottery ticket in his hand, there's no need to gamble it away..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."