• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

McDonald's Bet

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
For under $20 you can get completely stuffed at McDonalds. Not sure you even come close.
im doing the math. cant do it by any burger. most expesnive is filet o fish.. 400 calories per 5 dollars.. 1.25 per 100 calories. assume we can eat 6000 calories a day. thats like 70$.

we'd need to move to sweets and idk the prices.

im doing the math. cant do it by any burger. most expesnive is filet o fish.. 400 calories per 5 dollars.. 1.25 per 100 calories. assume we can eat 6000 calories a day. thats like 70$.

we'd need to move to sweets and idk the prices.
I'm pretty sure the average human would die by the time they consumed $50 of McDonald's.

No chance you could do this in a day and a half. Their food is too cheap and too high calorie. Maybe you could do it if the whole thing was salads, but I'd say even removing the $200 for salads altogether and trying to do it with $800 worth of actual McDonald's food would be fucking impossible in that time frame. I don't even know if you could do this in a week, although that at least would be semi-reasonable.

filet o fish = $3.79
$800 = 211 sandwiches = 6 aqua-nasties per hr for 36 hrs
$200 = 41 salads

Don't think its doable even with purging.

I'm pretty sure the average human would die by the time they consumed $50 of McDonald's.
No chance you could do this in a day and a half. Their food is too cheap and too high calorie. Maybe you could do it if the whole thing was salads, but I'd say even removing the $200 for salads altogether and trying to do it with $800 worth of actual McDonald's food would be fucking impossible in that time frame. I don't even know if you could do this in a week, although that at least would be semi-reasonable.
It depends on the calorie. Sweets are empty calories. I think their cookies are 120 calories, a dollar. 3 cookies fills up a lot differently than a mcchicken. Mcnuggets are fried chicken, so thats high calorie. 20 of those go down like nothing. No bread, bread is filling as fuck.

I think those are the foods you try it with if you try it.

1000 cookies im 36 hours is 33 cookies an hour, so likely still off, but closer.

Mcnuggets clock in at .50 a nugget. Thats 2000 nuggets. Thats doable. Thats 50 nuggets an hour.

It depends on the calorie. Sweets are empty calories. I think their cookies are 120 calories, a dollar. 3 cookies fills up a lot differently than a mcchicken. Mcnuggets are fried chicken, so thats high calorie. 20 of those go down like nothing. No bread, bread is filling as fuck.

I think those are the foods you try it with if you try it.

1000 cookies im 36 hours is 33 cookies an hour, so likely still off, but closer.

Mcnuggets clock in at .50 a nugget. Thats 200 nuggets. Thats doable. Thats 5 nuggets an hour.

The answer is: mcnuggets. Take the bet.

It's 2000 nuggets, not 200. Learn to math.

Anyone ever do a shot(one ounce) of beer every minute.
Doesn't sound too bad but its tough to make it through the second hour.
Someone find the milk challenge thread.

I won. If you can call it that. I thought i was going to die and everyone turned their chats off except @Deezus who checked on me.

Yea yea, edited before i saw your post.

Seems significantly less doable that way, though. Five nuggets an hour is easy. Fifty? That's a lot more difficult. I could down twenty nuggets easily one time for a meal. Fifty every hour for a day and a half? That sounds horrible.

Anyone ever do a shot(one ounce) of beer every minute.
Doesn't sound too bad but its tough to make it through the second hour.

It's called a power hour. And yeah you're pretty much fucked up by the end of an hour. Also, usually a shot is an ounce-and-a-half, which means you're downing about six to seven beers (accounting for shots not being filled to the brim and spillage) in an hour. Even with light beer, that will get you drunk.

Seems significantly less doable that way, though. Five nuggets an hour is easy. Fifty? That's a lot more difficult. I could down twenty nuggets easily one time for a meal. Fifty every hour for a day and a half? That sounds horrible.

It's called a power hour. And yeah you're pretty much fucked up by the end of an hour. Also, usually a shot is an ounce-and-a-half, which means you're downing about six to seven beers (accounting for shots not being filled to the brim and spillage) in an hour. Even with light beer, that will get you drunk.
Right, i expunged it. 50 isnt possible for every hour, but i think you could get up there through binging. They go down so fast, and its a never satisfying meal, like chinese food or chips or oreos.

I think someone can get within a few hundred of a grand.

Not possible.

It is too cheap and too filling. If we were talking Ruth Chris' or some five star place then yes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."