• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Might be the most rigged game I've ever seen.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

gourimoko

Fighting the good fight!
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me WTF happened in that 4th quarter with these refs?

There are a lot of posters here that ALWAYS say not to blame the refs; but after this first game, I can't help but to conclude that the refs had an intended outcome they preferred.

The review on the charging call might not just cost us the game but the series... And it was in REVIEW and no one commentating on the game felt that it should have been overturned on the floor considering two refs called it on the floor as a charge.

Just astonishing.

I really really need someone to come here and explain this to me. Because what I just saw was a rigged game.

Do the refs suck? Always. The road team will always claim that. But if they suck that bad two games in a row, there will be a revolution.

Refs should watch all the taunting calls, including Draymond. They missed all that. Let's see if the Cavs staff take on all the bullshit. It went on for a long time. League needs to review what happened all overtime long. This crew fuckedx up.

Do the refs suck? Always. The road team will always claim that. But if they suck that bad two games in a row, there will be a revolution.

Refs should watch all the taunting calls, including Draymond. They missed all that. Let's see if the Cavs staff take on all the bullshit. It went on for a long time. League needs to review what happened all overtime long. This crew fuckedx up.
Did you watch the 3rd quarter of the Rockets game lol? They get them on the road too.

The replay was to see if he was in the restricted area. They are now allowed to change judgment calls??? This opens a huge problem. Subjective calls can now be changed based on opinion and no evidence???

Last edited:
The NBA should be downright ashamed. That was the most pathetic quarter of any sport I've ever seen. Bad call after bad call. They've got a lot of explaining to do because this is going to make a whole lot of people question the NBA. Even the staunchest LeBron haters I know are speaking out.

JVG and MJ were openly ripping Breen for defending the refs’ incompetence and the refs themselves.

Yeah, I heard.. JVG straight up saying "sometimes we make mistakes." MJ saying "is ANYONE seeing what they are seeing?? ANYONE?!"

... just fucking disgusting ...

I honestly have never seen a game decided like that. We were about to have possession, with 27 seconds left, with the lead. That was the game.

Can anyone explain to me WTF happened in that 4th quarter with these refs?

There are a lot of posters here that ALWAYS say not to blame the refs; but after this first game, I can't help but to conclude that the refs had an intended outcome they preferred.

The review on the charging call might not just cost us the game but the series... And it was in REVIEW and no one commentating on the game felt that it should have been overturned on the floor considering two refs called it on the floor as a charge.

Just astonishing.

I really really need someone to come here and explain this to me. Because what I just saw was a rigged game.
Yep. You’re right.

And even still, if JR Smith didn’t make the dumbest play in the history of American sports, we win.

Easy putback to win. Don’t know the score?

Mother dick.

JR should retire after this season. He owes us to get off his contract.

And as soon as JR’s dumb ass puts it on the floor going away from the hoop, where is Lue to call a timeout?

Draw up a play with 3.5 seconds left.

We are just inept. Entirely inept. And I can’t root for stupid people. They deserve what they get.

The replay was to see if he was in the restricted area. They are now allowed to change judgment calls??? This opens a huge problem. Subjective calls can now be changed based on opinion and now evidence???

Thing is .. he's ALLOWED to be in motion to protect himself from the contact.. he was in front of Durant before he took off, and he's outside the restricted area.

So there was no reason for the replay, and the replay showed he was outside of the restricted area. Being in motion does not preclude being in legal defensive position as the ESPN ref made clear. He was in legal position.

As I see it, Tony Brothers requested the replay and argued James was "in motion" and thus, it was a blocking foul overruling the two other refs on the floor.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."