• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

MLB 30 Teams in 30 Days

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoFlo

Hall-of-Famer
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
So, I've decided to take our 30 Teams in 30 Days idea to the MLB level, should we get enough interest in it.

We probably won't post the first preview until after the switch to the new software, but wanted to get a head start & see how much interest we have in it.

Haven't thought of a exact outline you guys can follow yet, as I wanted to get this posted as soon as the idea hit me, but figured the majority would/could fit most of these into the equation:

Last Season Overview
Key Additions/Subtractions
Projected Lineups/Rotations/Bullpen
Strengths/Weaknesses of Roster
Best Case/Worst Case
Prediction

Obviously it's up to you as far as how you want to present it & the extent of the information you give.

If interested, reply in this thread & I'll update the list as teams are taken. We'll determine dates to post once we see how much interest there is & all that:

AL East:
Baltimore Orioles -
Boston Red Sox -
New York Yankees - b00bie
Tampa Bay Rays -
Toronto Blue Jays - elcheato*

AL Central:
Chicago White Sox -
Cleveland Indians - Frank Stallone
Detroit Tigers -
Kansas City Royals -
Minnesota Twins -

AL West:
Houston Astros -
Los Angeles Angels - Stark
Oakland Athletics - Keys
Seattle Mariners - warddj86
Texas Rangers - Stark

NL East:
Atlanta Braves -
Miami Marlins -
New York Mets -
Philadelphia Phillies - Frank Stallone
Washington Nationals -

NL Central:
Chicago Cubs - Gunther
Cincinnati Reds - b00bie
Milwaukee Brewers - b00bie
Pittsburgh Pirates - warddj86
St. Louis Cardinals - col63onel

NL West:
Arizona Diamondbacks - b00bie
Colorado Rockies - b00bie
Los Angeles Dodgers - b00bie
San Diego Padres - b00bie
San Francisco Giants - Stark

Of course, I'm open to any & all suggestions in regards to this.

Last edited:
So, I've decided to take our 30 Teams in 30 Days idea to the MLB level, should we get enough interest in it.

We probably won't post the first preview until after the switch to the new software, but wanted to get a head start & see how much interest we have in it.

Haven't thought of a exact outline you guys can follow yet, as I wanted to get this posted as soon as the idea hit me, but figured the majority would/could fit most of these into the equation:

Last Season Overview
Key Additions/Subtractions
Projected Lineups/Rotations/Bullpen
Strengths/Weaknesses of Roster
Best Case/Worst Case
Prediction

Obviously it's up to you as far as how you want to present it & the extent of the information you give.

If interested, reply in this thread & I'll update the list as teams are taken. We'll determine dates to post once we see how much interest there is & all that:

AL East:
Baltimore Orioles -
Boston Red Sox -
New York Yankees -
Tampa Bay Rays -
Toronto Blue Jays -

AL Central:
Chicago White Sox -
Cleveland Indians -
Detroit Tigers -
Kansas City Royals -
Minnesota Twins -

AL West:
Houston Astros -
Los Angeles Angels -
Oakland Athletics -
Seattle Mariners -
Texas Rangers -

NL East:
Atlanta Braves -
Miami Marlins -
New York Mets -
Philadelphia Phillies -
Washington Nationals -

NL Central:
Chicago Cubs -
Cincinnati Reds -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Pittsburgh Pirates -
St. Louis Cardinals -

NL West:
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Colorado Rockies -
Los Angeles Dodgers -
San Diego Padres -
San Francisco Giants -

Of course, I'm open to any & all suggestions in regards to this.

I'm sure someone else with better Photoshop skills would do a better job with the Indians, so I'll let them do that. Give me the Pirates, and, if you allow me to do a second, Seattle.

I'm sure someone else with better Photoshop skills would do a better job with the Indians, so I'll let them do that. Give me the Pirates, and, if you allow me to do a second, Seattle.

Photoshop is my thing. I'll do Tribe.

Cardinals are always the team I "root" for when the Indians bow out. I will take them.

Done, done, and done.

Cards, Pirates, Tribe first 3 off the board.

Sounds like fun. I'll take the Cubbies as they were my childhood team. (A Cubs-Indians World Series before I die would have me in spewing ecstasies hitherto unknown to mankind. :chuckles:) I have no photoshop skills whatsoever, but I'll do my best. My time is very limited, unfortunately, so if I could have as much advance notice as possible I would really appreciate it.

Sounds like fun. I'll take the Cubbies as they were my childhood team. (A Cubs-Indians World Series before I die would have me in spewing ecstasies hitherto unknown to mankind. :chuckles:) I have no photoshop skills whatsoever, but I'll do my best. My time is very limited, unfortunately, so if I could have as much advance notice as possible I would really appreciate it.

I'll give you as advanced notice as I can & will try to make the Cubbies one of the last teams to be posted.

I went ahead and gave a 2nd team to the 2 who asked for them. I figured if the interest raises in this, I'll go back & ask your first choices.

Tribe, Cards, Pirates, Seattle, Yankees, Dodgers, Cubs are now taken.

I would probably just look at the NBA threads we haven't done this for MLB teams. MoFlo I'm still deciding if I want to do a team or not. I would probably do either A's, Rays, or Royals. I'll let you know for sure within the week.

Do we have an example thread from a previous year?

Unfortunately, we don't have an example thread. This is the first year we'll be doing this for baseball.

I'd probably take a look at the NBA ones in Around The NBA, or if you want, I can come up with a rough outline of what I was thinking I'd do..

Feel free to bounce your ideas at me as well.

I would probably just look at the NBA threads we haven't done this for MLB teams. MoFlo I'm still deciding if I want to do a team or not. I would probably do either A's, Rays, or Royals. I'll let you know for sure within the week.

Sounds good, let me know when you decide. Thanks

I'll take the Rangers for now and will probably pick another 1-2 teams up depending on participation.

I'll try to do the Blue Jays. No guarantee I'm going to be able to write one up though, depending on what I have going on with my classes at the time.

I'll take the Rangers for now and will probably pick another 1-2 teams up depending on participation.

Awesome, I'll put you down for just Texas for now.

I'll try to do the Blue Jays. No guarantee I'm going to be able to write one up though, depending on what I have going on with my classes at the time.

Sounds good. I put you down for Toronto, but put an asterisk next to it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."