• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mock Drafts

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Dont be stupid he's the #3 WR in PPR leagues this year behind Calvin and Marshall.

I'm doing my first auction draft this year, so I did a few mocks to try and get a feel for how they work. I absolutely can't wait.

I wish a group of my friends would do an auction draft, I'd love to have a live auction, that would be the nuts.

I wish a group of my friends would do an auction draft, I'd love to have a live auction, that would be the nuts.

That's exactly what my league is doing this year. We're getting together in a conference room and having a live, verbal auction. It took a few years to get to this point, but it's going to be awesome.

Doing my first ever "live" (not online) draft like The League does this year, excited for that. But one of my friends leagues we are doing DEF-players, never done it before so kind of thrown back by it.

Any advice? When to draft them? Position? (I am assuming DE, LB get most points)

Doing my first ever "live" (not online) draft like The League does this year, excited for that. But one of my friends leagues we are doing DEF-players, never done it before so kind of thrown back by it.

Any advice? When to draft them? Position? (I am assuming DE, LB get most points)

Our league plays that way, and trust me it's even more fun. Depending on how your Commish sets the scoring is how you should draft. In our league, you would get 1 point for tackles, 2 points for a sack, 3 for an interception, 6 for a defensive TD, 2 for a safety, etc. You generally want linebackers like you said because tackles are the most consistent form of scoring, and the occasional DE such as J.J. Watt. We started 3 defensive players each week, and their value was just as important as the wide receivers and tight ends on most weeks. Generally defensive players are picked late rounds, but once someone picks one they go in a hurry. I'll find out their true value this year since we're doing a live auction, I'm not really sure how much people will be willing to spend on a defensive player.

I would go saftey over DE only if the points are right. Did a live auction bball draft once. TOUGH!! First one i'd ever done and might be the last. Didn't know what I was doing. Amendola will prolly be a top 5 PPR Wr if he can stay healthy but that's unlikely

Ive done a couple on ESPN.com so far. Everyone Ive done the QBs have gone fast with Kap,RG3 and Romo going in the 3rd-4th rounds which I find weird.

I'm gunning for hopefully getting Manning, Ryan or Stafford in the 5-7 range.

I've done over 50 on Yahoo. Plan on getting in a 100 minimally. Been going with Hernandez in the 1st and Weeden with the 2nd rounder.

ive always been high on stafford but he killed me last year. I think im gonna stay away from him this year tho. Think i might wait it out and grab carson palmer late. Thinking he'll have a big year with airens running the offense and having fitz to throw it to

For my $500 league i am slotted to pick 8th. Not real upset i should be able to get CJ Spiller & Hopefully T.Richardson or McCoy.

I've really been drawn to going qb at pick 15 (Im 10 in a 12 man ppr league)

1. Ray Rice (Bal - RB)
2. Drew Brees (NO - QB)
3. DeMarco Murray (Dal - RB)
4. Marques Colston (NO - WR)
5. Steve Smith (Car - WR)
6. Daryl Richardson (StL - RB)
7. Stevie Johnson (Buf - WR)
8. Shane Vereen (NE - RB)
9. Zach Miller (Sea - TE)
10. Marcel Reece (Oak - RB)
11. Brian Hartline (Mia - WR)
12. Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)