• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Moratorium Period Extended "AGAIN"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
That sucks. This better be the last delay. I guess it is tough having to decide how to split up 100's of millions of dollars.

I wonder if this is somehow connected to Jaric's visit to Cleveland continuing to get pushed back. I read it's now on Wed. It was supposed be last week , then today, then tomorrow and now Wed.

Bloody hell, can't they just sign the damn contract already. I wanna see our new boys in their new uniforms!

Luckily, the two move-backs have been significant in length, so we are still only about a week and a couple days behind schedule, it could be much worse. I expect that the deadline will be complete next Tuesday, and that no more delays will be required. You will see the new Cavaliers in uniform on Tuesday night, around 6 p.m.

Yeah...until this Saturday when they announce it has been delayed until the following Friday. The NBA has seriously dropped the ball, last year after we got screwed with Boozer they had said to wanted to shorten the moratorium period, now it is nearing 1 month. Which is insane, and if we were to have gone after Joe Johnson Chandler Curry or Dalembert it would be mid august before we knew anything and the market would be close if not all dried up. They should have pushed the moratoriums start back further instead of delaying the end to it. Boooo..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."