• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

ms paint the playoffs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

joma

Sixth Man
Reaction score
i took this picture

mspaint1lh.jpg

and my playoffs look like this:

finals8nq.jpg

ok now you post yours

Last edited:
i dont wanna do one, and Joma.. that team sucks in your sig...

Cleveland_Sheed said:
i dont wanna do one, and Joma.. that team sucks in your sig...

Hey sheed, you suck.

dont post in this thread unless you want to contribute.

mspaint1lh.jpg

This year's playoffs is tough to predict for me. I can see a lot of these series going either way.

mspaint1lh4yv.jpg

I'll probaly be the only person who has Rockets going to the NBA finals in their prediction unless thats their team. But watch.. They can take the Suns.. they cant contan Yao.

Last edited:
Your picture doesn't show Deadlock.

I know the favorite is the Spurs. I would have chosen them also, but Tim's ankle doesn't look too sturdy. I think the Sonics will run up and down the court on the Spurs.

mspaint1lhcopy7xb.jpg

Washington is gonna be in the Finals, I'm calling it. They won't beat Dallas, but they'll get to the Finals.

I think they are going to be the team that can upset the great teams, and besides Washington is going to be the team I'm rooting for since Philly, Charlotte, Clevland, and Denver aren't in the picture, and Washington are the underdogs as of now.

Blast me all you want, but I'm calling it.

Last edited:
Bonafide said:
mspaint1lhcopy7xb.jpg

Washington is gonna be in the Finals, I'm calling it. They won't beat Dallas, but they'll get to the Finals.

I think they are going to be the team that can upset the great teams, and besides Washington is going to be the team I'm rooting for since Philly, Charlotte, Clevland, and Denver aren't in the picture, and Washington are the underdogs as of now.

Blast me all you want, but I'm calling it.

so much for that :p

right now i have phoenix and san anonio in the western confrence finals, and miami and detroit in the eastern (of course)

miami vs san antonio in the finals

miami is the champ

Miami and a 50% Shaq aint gonna stop Detroit.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

:) hes gonna take over this series

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."