• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

my basketball shoes...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Slim Sheedy

www.lids.com
Reaction score
my school colors are this..

Home- White and Red
Away- Black and Red

here are my shoes for home...

rasheed-wallace-red.jpg

and here are my shoes for away...

rasheed-wallace-black.jpg

only cost $59.99 per pair... not a bad deal but i still gotta order them yet, so we'll see... comments?

If you will order me the black ones in size 12, you'd be the man.

60 bucks for those is a really low price for those. i have seen them go for like 150 a pair on ebay before.

Yeah, they are variants.

I thought he was getting them through his school.

oh no, i was going to buy them from the site, but you guys say there fake, so im going to take your word for it.. you just saved me 150 dollars.. thanks

They are variants. Which means that they are just copies of the real shoe, which is def only good for fashion and not balling.

so you are saying i wont be ripped off if i buy these?

Quality=terrible, and people who wear fakes get no dap from me. People will make fun of you. Also the owner of oldschoolsneaks owns hip hop valley and numerous fake sites and is under investigation by Nike who plans on sueing him for a million dollars on each shoe model he has. Rumor has it he was making 25,000,000 dollars a year.

You wont get laughed at...unless a person who really knows shoes knows they are fake.

If you rock em with an outfit, they are straight with me, but you def dont want to ball in them. They will fall apart quick.

:werd:

I mean who the hell is going to stare at your kicks long enough to know their fake?

I'd rock em.

ok, well i'll probably just get them to wear with my outfit.. im getting a custom white sox jersey, because i got a fitted white sox hat on ebay real cheap so i can rock those black and white sheeds and it'll look good..

but everyone thinks im on the white sox bandwagon and i tell em, no im wearin it for style im a yankees/indians fan..

Since when was the White Sox fashinable?

I laugh at u more for actually admitting that u are wearing them for fashion, more than I would laugh at u for just wearing them.

:dunno:

it looks good to me, and thats all that matters..

and that's old school gangster... like my oakland raiders hat im rockin now...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."