• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

My Shoe Collection

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
This picture was taken April 1st and I have a new pair since i took this pic. But anyways these are my shoes...
89769412_l.jpg

These are all my LeBron Air Zoom Generations
38309135_l.jpg

thanks for all the comments guys........

not to hate on your collection but i would never get a pair of jordans. i hate that guy and i would never buy one of his shoes. that guy made me so pissed over the years, he even made me cry with "the shot". (i was 4)

let me tell you a story:

i was in elementary school and i got a pair of jordans, my dad couldnt believe that i wanted a pair of them. they werent one of his collections but had his logo on them. after i did get them i felt guilty inside even though they werent realy his shoe. i was in the bathroom and i dont know how i lost one of my shoes but a friend of mine through them over the stall and it went into the toilet. a sign to me to never get a pair of jordans, collection or not, as long as i live.

cavincali, sorry to hear that awful story. made me cry, a Jordan doesnt belong in toilet....

90% of Jordans look like the toilet paper I wipe my butt with.

:werd: Especially the new ones. The look like strait up ass. Those straps go on way too high, they look like damn moon boots.

i had me some kamakazies (the shawn kemps) i thought they were the coolest at the time then after i got older and looked at em they were some ugly ass shoes

nice kicks all them look nice cept the lebrons they all look straight up fugly :thumbdown

since you first bought your first pair how much have you spent on shoes since your first pair...

like in total of all your shoes you ever bought combined..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."