• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA 2K17

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Already preordered.

Supposedly you are going to be able to start your MyCareer 9/9.

I'm on PS4.

Yea...what in the fuck?

Guarantee the ratings aren't entirely right in that video...how are the Cavs #1 overall in team offense? And if anyone knows how good of a 3 point shooter Frye is, its the ratings guy for NBA 2K...he's from Cleveland and is a Cavs fan.

But those face scans look awesome...seen a few players unhappy with some of them though, most notably Evan Fournier.

I'm sure they'll do several updates to player ratings before season tipoff.

4d5888affa074ba5b2dcde4322d1297d.png

Fucking Warrios smh

Last edited:
Fucking d plus for Frye three pointers
If you play Frye at C. He will inbound the ball and trail up the court. He will have a wide open 3 pt shot 9 times out of ten. I would abuse in this past year and guys quit on me before half time.

If you play Frye at C. He will inbound the ball and trail up the court. He will have a wide open 3 pt shot 9 times out of ten. I would abuse in this past year and guys quit on me before half time.
I spent.. God I don't want to count the hours, playing this game.

I need to sell my console so I don't get into that shit again. Man is this a fun game. There's so much to do in it. There's so much to get better at

The one place they could really improve on is the big man defense Ai. Too often gets beat down the floor or runs to the rim and leaves a shooter open.

4d5888affa074ba5b2dcde4322d1297d.png

Fucking Warrios smh
It's funny the Warriors have 4 of the top 5 players in a potential Cavs series in this game when Kyrie absolutely smoked them in a real series and proved he was the second best player on the floor to only LBJ.

I guess the nerds still have video game land where they're relevant:rolleyes:

It's funny the Warriors have 4 of the top 5 players in a potential Cavs series in this game when Kyrie absolutely smoked them in a real series and proved he was the second best player on the floor to only LBJ.

I guess the nerds still have video game land where they're relevant:rolleyes:
Not official yet, but yeah. There's no fucking world in which both Klay and Draymond should be ahead of Kyrie.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."