• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA 2k18

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The prelude was trash this year and the story/acting was pretty bad.
That said, I'm still hyped.

The whole GTA style thing in 2k is so stupid to me. I want to play basketball, not run around a neighborhood and lift digital weights.

I miss taking your MyPlayer online via matchmaking. The Park was a cool concept that ended up taking away from the actual game, imo.

Are we going to get a league going on here where the people who sign up actually play? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prelude was trash this year and the story/acting was pretty bad.
That said, I'm still hyped.
It looked really animated. Very cartoonish IMO. Cant figure out why.

I'm done with 2K just because they put Lavar Ball in the game... But actually I've been done with the game for years. It's just not fun anymore and I think the game has levelled off (even gotten worse).

I'm done with 2K just because they put Lavar Ball in the game... But actually I've been done with the game for years. It's just not fun anymore and I think the game has levelled off (even gotten worse).

Agree.

For a while they were killing it. 2k8-2k14ish.

They've leveled off big time, and haven't made any improvements or innovations with gameplay in 3 or 4 years. Basically ever since NBA Live fell off a complete cliff. Must be nice having no competition because now there's only one game on the market worthwhile and you don't really need vast improvements.

MyCareer is a joke anymore. The game tries to be funny and that 37-year old virgin hack Ronnie 2K goes out of his way to get himself involved in the story mode as much as he can. It's not fun grinding your way up to an 88-89 just to play somebody who spent an extra $200 on the game so they could be a 97 overall on day two.

I play for franchise and MyTeam.

MyCareer is a joke anymore. The game tries to be funny and that 37-year old virgin hack Ronnie 2K goes out of his way to get himself involved in the story mode as much as he can. It's not fun grinding your way up to an 88-89 just to play somebody who spent an extra $200 on the game so they could be a 97 overall on day two.

I play for franchise and MyTeam.
Once I'm at like an 84, I find that my group can compete with anyone. Communication & IQ can push you a long way.

I'm not a big mycareer player so I can't comment on that. But I do feel like the gameplay itself is as smooth as it's ever been. I'm particularly impressed with the defensive play, which feels natural and has tons of customizable options.

Bruh... these myplayer cut scenes are so gay.

Huge let down that i can't skip these shits.

I put $50 in my player like every other sheep because it's hard playing as a 60 overall, thats death.

$50 got me to a 85 and it's time to grind the rest. I made a 6'10 SF Shot Creator/Pure Shooter, it gave me a combo of inside and outside with handling to boot.

Quick question I don't have Xbox gold I mainly play offline. Am I still able to so the run the neighborhood and just. It be able to play my park? Or will that be blockdx off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."