• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Nba Mvp

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The NBA MVP for 04/05 is ?

• Kevin Garnett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Nash

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Tracy McGrady

• Allen Iverson

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Tim Duncan

• Amare Stoudamire

• LeBron James

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Shaquille O'Neal

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Dirk Nowitski

• Mark Pope

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Retire the #11
Reaction score
Who do you believe to be the MVP for 2004-05?

I'll go with Shaq. He's still the most dominant player in the league. He was the best player on the team with the second best record in the league. Shaq took a mediocre playoff team and made them contenders. The game is much easier for his teammates on offense and defense when he is on the floor.

King said:
Shaq took a mediocre playoff team and made them contenders. The game is much easier for his teammates on offense and defense when he is on the floor.

Seriously! Damon Jones is not even that good, I think the Cavs snubbed him when he was a FA. He was supposed to come here too, and we said "no thanks" :chuckles:

Shaq is a freak of nature, nobody can deny he's MVP.

Shaq.. He is proving why he controls the NBA.

Shaq just proves what ever team he plays on, wins. That to me is the ultimate thing when discussing dominant. Duncan, Garnett, Dirk, Nash just quite didn't do it this time around.

Karma said:
Shaq just proves what ever team he plays on, wins. That to me is the ultimate thing when discussing dominant. Duncan, Garnett, Dirk, Nash just quite didn't do it this time around.

Especially Garnett he didn't even get his team to the playoffs. The only other person who MIGHT be able to get the MVP is Nash.. But thats a long shot away.

i would love it to be Bron, but its no doubt Shaq...

Ehh...

Last year KG won the MVP , His team went to the playoffs
This year KG has very similar numbers, his team missed the playoffs

This year Lebron had a huge year. Team didnt go to play offs

Nash going to be MVP.. or Shaq... really close

Awesome. Mark pope gets a vote. Thumbs up to whoever you are!

Aren't you guys forgetting about Iverson? He's been working his butt off this year and possibly had his best season in his entire career, he seriously needs to be taken into consideration.

^Not as much as Steve Nash, and Nash turned his team around like crazy this year. AI struggled to. But AI did have a good year.

i voted for pope and i dont even know who he is. :dance:

Shaq is the MVP.
How many people in the NBA thought the Heat would be competing for best record in the NBA this year much less the favorite to win it all from the East.

Shaq gets wide open, easy looks for his teammates and makes them all better.

My vote goes to Shaq as well.

When I watch Amare being dominant, I often think he is about even with Nash. Some person said Amare's offensive numbers with Nash on an efficency scale are better than Dirk's best years with Nash. So if during the Dallas days, Dirk was always seen as more of an MVP than Nash, then why is Amare not given the same respect? Amare is playing just as well, if not better than Dirk, so why is Nash being seen as the vastly superior player to Amare?

suprised not to at least see dwayne wades name. i know.. i know. but this guy had the same scrubs that kobe has on his team now and lead them to the playoffs last year.

my vote is for shaq though. most dominate player in the game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."