• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New LeBron Clothing On Eastbay

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
Found some new lebron clothing and shoes online today. The LeBron High School Jersey is amazing......

Nike Men's TAG High School Football Jersey
Cavaliers
James, LeBron
St. Vincent Mary HS/#9
To Buy
12812309_l.jpg

LBJ Crown Fitted Cap
$25.00
530876_010_A

To Buy

Nike Men's LBJ Etched Top
White
To Buy
37771100_l.jpg

Nike Men's LBJ Playground Short
Black
To Buy
37765010_l.jpg

Nike Men's Zoom 20.5.5 LeBron
Black/Black/Red
To Buy
11145001_l.jpg

Nike Men's Zoom 20.5.5 LeBron
White/Silver/Black
To Buy
11145111_l.jpg

all the stuff is pretty hot actually

I like the shoes a lot, and that hat is hot, but I cant rock it.

i got the shorts. i love the hat but yea like me and a mac white guys cant rock that hat

that hat is definitely cool, but i can never wear those fitted sizes.

i'm just curious, why can't white guys rock that hat?

Last edited:
Its not about me being white and not wearing it.

I played against him four years in HS, our school and his school were big rivals and it's just weird. I cant do it, I got his shoes because they were good shoes, but I cant rock his hat, its a pride thing.

I hardly rock a cap. I'd rather sport the nice fade and lineup.

That football jersey is slick. I may bid on that.

Last edited:
A Mac aka The Truth said:

I played against him four years in HS, our school and his school were big rivals and it's just weird. I cant do it, I got his shoes because they were good shoes, but I cant rock his hat, its a pride thing.

yea i could definitly see how that would be wierd. but the football jersey is so cool though. especially cause most people dont know he played football in high school freshman and sophmore year.

A Mac aka The Truth said:

i can understand that. it would be kinda weird.

my old high school was supposed to play asvsm, they had them scheduled and everything, but they dropped us. it was the year they blew up, and started playing teams all over the country. they play them now, and beat them in ot last season, but it would have been cool to see them play with lbj.

amac said his reason but Joma said

i got the shorts. i love the hat but yea like me and a mac white guys cant rock that hat

thats what i didnt understand

Heres what Mac said

idiot! i understand why Amac wont wear it but I dont understand why Joma said this!

I wanna know why Joma said that.. white guys cant rock that hat... why?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."