• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New poster here

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Reaction score
was directed here by Infante. He made a post on the scout.com Tribe forum telling us about this forum. Lots of good posters over there, maybe some will come over.

How long has this forum existed & how many active posters?

Go Tribe! :)

This is a great looking site. All we need is for the word to get out to bring in some more posters.

The thread that was advertising this website on scout.com was closed by the mods this morning. Too bad, there are a lot of knowledgeable posters over there.

Welcome, welcome.

There are only about 2-3 regular posters right now in the Tribe forum, but the Cavs forum and what-not are growing, so I would imagine some of those people *may* like the Indians as well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey man thanks for joining. I seen I was getting made fun of in that thread over there. :chuckles: Oh well it comes with the territory when you try to show another site.

Fundamentals busts his tail making threads here, and I am trying to find him some good active Tribe fans for him to conversate with.

Once again, thanks for joining. :thumbup:

Infante, great job at designing the site. I've been a member of scout.com for years.
That is a great site for Tribe fans, but this 1 is more eye friendly IMO.

Looking forward to conversing with you & hope that others will drift over from scout.com

look foward to chatting with you.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."