• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NFL Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Los216

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Any future Browns playing today? Perhaps a future Browns coach maybe?

About to watch the team that John Dorsey built.

Any future Browns playing today? Perhaps a future Browns coach maybe?
Hopefully yes to both. Only reason I'm at all interested in watching this game.

TEN coaching has been a horrible influence for Mariota. Jeff Fisheresque.

Cory Davis, Mike Williams, John Ross. All had more disappointing rookie seasons than Corey Coleman.

Reactions: AZ_
Was Dorsey responsible for drafting Kelce?

Cory Davis, Mike Williams, John Ross. All had more disappointing rookie seasons than Corey Coleman.

Davis is the only one of those guys I'd consider a better prospect than Coleman. He checks basically every box. Williams was overrated and never should have gone in the top ten. Ross I like but I see his ceiling as a WR2 deep threat, not a number one guy. He's another guy who shouldn't have gone top ten.

I thought Godwin was a much better prospect than either Williams or Ross. Insane that they went top ten and he went near the end of the third.

Titans stink. Would've preferred to see the Ravens or Chargers in this game.

Davis is the only one of those guys I'd consider a better prospect than Coleman. He checks basically every box. Williams was overrated and never should have gone in the top ten. Ross I like but I see his ceiling as a WR2 deep threat, not a number one guy. He's another guy who shouldn't have gone top ten.

I thought Godwin was a much better prospect than either Williams or Ross. Insane that they went top ten and he went near the end of the third.

Even still Coleman was picked after all of them

Boy, look at all those scrubs Dorsey brought to KC!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."