• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NIT Championship...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CavsRules

Cleveland For Life
Reaction score
Anyone even care, watching?

Down 10 right now in the first half with about 2-3 minutes to go. Not looking good, they are getting inside at will.

I noticed not one post about the whole NIT and OSU, guess we aren't expected to win that, either? =/

Hey we won! Now they can't hang it over our heads that we lost 2 football and 1 basketball championship in 2 years now can they!?......lol

Means...nothing. It's like a NCAA football Bowl Game that isn't a championship.

Means nothing.

What the hell is the NIT ?

Congrats to osu!! you are the best team not to make the tournament!!!

who gives a fvck.

At least this rebuilding year wasn't a total waste.. Sucks to see Butler go, though he did go out on a winning note.

That win was important for next year. Progressing Turner, Lighty and Koufas and even Lauderdale will prove important.

So although it means nothing on a national scale, the more experience we can get, the better.

If Koufas stays, and we add another top notch recruiting class (we currently have 2 5star recruits, one 4star, one 3star, and, don't laugh, Pryor, a 4 star b-ball recruit as well), it's hard to imagine us not making the tourney again next year.

To me, that's a pretty quick reload for a program that just 5 years ago wasn't considered a top notch program.

It still isnt considered a top notch program. They are in the Big Ten and you can't say they are a better program than Michigan St, Indiana, Purdue, Wisconsin and you can even make a case for a struggling Illinois.

Matta does has an impressive recruiting class though. The big kid they got plus Kofous could be interesting combo. I dont think Kosta is ready for the L and he didn't wow anybody this year anyway.

OSU is building a strong program, but they aren't Big Ten title contenders yet, let alone National contenders.

It Matta sticks around...it could be a very very good program because he is showing he can recruit well. But didnt Pryor say he wasn't playing basketball????

I don't think Pryor said he "wasn't playing basketball", because I don't remember him saying so. But he is playing football, so if it's possible to do both.. Then yeah.

It is possible. Some kid from either WVU or Pitt, I think WVU, did it this past season.

I'd rather pass on Pryor playing basketball.

I'd rather him be great at one sport than marginal at two.

For every Julius Peppers there's a Ronald Curry...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."