• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

No Stro 4 Sho

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Seems like a good fit for him. Not quite guaranteed a starting job but at least he's given a chance at it. Perhaps Juwan Howard's return will once again steal a starting spot from an absent minded, athletic forward that's not really a 4

God thats gona be a fun team to watch

Nice addition to H-Town. I never saw hime being that great of a fit here anyways. Surprised to see that he only got signed for the MLE. I was expecting him to be way overpayed, but I think the Rockets got him for a pretty fair deal.

he fits well for them nice pickup stro and mac whoooweee.

Mixed feelings on this as he was the only FA PF available that made any sense here. I think this assures Drew of the starting job this year, barring some weird sign-and-trade.

k4n said:
God thats gona be a fun team to watch
My thoughts exactly...probaly wont do too well in the playoffs, but it will please the "streetball" crowd.

Tracy McGrady and Stromile Swift will put on a nice show. They'll be an entertaining team now.

Troy Wingate said:
Tracy McGrady and Stromile Swift will put on a nice show. They'll be an entertaining team now.
This is not aimed at you Troy, but i'd take a winning team over an enteratining team. Swift is all highlight no substance. Potential? Yes, but that works both ways.

Karma said:
This is not aimed at you Troy, but i'd take a winning team over an enteratining team. Swift is all highlight no substance. Potential? Yes, but that works both ways.

I would definitely take winning (even winning very ugly) over entertainment too. Swift has major potential to be a great player, but he just likes to do big dunks

The happiest man on the earth in this deal is Yao Ming. Does anyone remember that dunk Stro had over Yao this year, when he took both of his hands and the ball over Yao's outstretched arm and dunked it with Yao right under him and his arm inbetween Stro's, that was the sickest dunk ever! Yao is thinking thank god I never have to go through that humiliation ever again.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."