• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NorthEast Factory Direct Ad

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Otsego Mar

Master
Reaction score
Is anyone else freezing up or having any other issues when this ad comes up near the top of the screen?? Every single time it shows firefox freezes for about 10 seconds on me. Every once in awhile firefox will simply stall and it'll crash out. It is ONLY this ad and it does it every time.

Ha, I was gonna post the same thing... that ad kills my Firefox every time.

No, but I can't view the first page of a Game Thread anymore, or I get booted offline on my wireless connection. This never happened before that last server move. I'm not having any other issues, though.

either i have never gotten this ad, or it doesnt affect me.

I freeze everytime the Factory Direct ad comes up. I am using the latest IE browser. Often I have to restart the entire browser when the ad comes up.

either i have never gotten this ad, or it doesnt affect me.

i want to add to this that I use both firefox and IE to access this site. so im kinda curious whats going on, because it seems like if it was affecting everyone this thread would be super long

I have a solution but instead choose not to post it ... it involves a certain Firefox extension. However, in the general interest of the site's well being, I won't post it here in the thread. Instead, you may PM me.

(That okay, Glen? If not feel free to delete this post)

I've noticed that when it freezes AND crashes, I get an error from adobe acrobat. Maybe that has something to do with it.

And YES Glen it has to do with mattresses and hot tubs and bedroom sets and such.

I've been getting that, as well. I use Firefox.

The mattress ad has been removed out of the rotation. Thanks for the report people.

The mattress ad has been removed out of the rotation. Thanks for the report people.

Does it take a while to be fully removed from the rotation? I've still gotten it three times today and it has stalled my Firefox session every time:

jsniiw.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."