• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Obsessed Banner Ad

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Voice

Best in the World
Reaction score
The thing takes up so much of the page, the forums are off the screen. Not sure if this is an error and supposed to be at the top or if it's supposed to be like that.

The thing is on the left hand side and takes up so much room. Are other people having this same issue?

If you are using Firefox just download the add-on: Adblock Plus. No ads show up on any web page. It's truly awesome.

If you are using Firefox just download the add-on: Adblock Plus. No ads show up on any web page. It's truly awesome.

Rarely check the firefox add-on's section, so this was pretty helpful.. Thanks brah.

I don't have firefox. That crap is still popping up on me.

Can anyone screen cap it for me? I need info to remove it.

I found it but it might take a few hours to cycle it out of the rotation. Its only on the front page of the website and its not malicious so just refresh the page until its gone.

One other very small, and insignificant add that is doing somewhat the same is the Estee Lauder, Macy's add. When it's on the home page, it block the chat, game, facebook, ect. toolbar at the bottom. It also blocks the chat box when it is open. Not that this is anything of significance, just thought I would bring this to your attention.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."