• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

OJ Mayo:The next LBJ

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marty Mar

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the latest issue of DIME magazine, and it had a really nice article on him.

Does anyone have any vid clips of this kid?

Nah I don't but i'm sure you'll find something on Rivals or something, yeah this is the said that is said to be the next LeBron in the future years, what does anyone think about this comparison?

lol well lebrons only been here for two years and their comparing people to him.biggest thing can this kid keep his composure when the big spotlight hits him?thing about lebron is he always says the right thing.

OJ is nice...he is legit.

He is about 6'6'' now, has a nice game, but the difference between him and Lebron is that Lebron actually played good schools when he was in HS.

OJ goes to North Hill, or something like that, which is a D3 school so he just punks the comp.

In AAU he does his thing, Bill Walker his teammate is a very nice player as well.

I guess they are supposed to be playing Oak Hill this year so things could get interesting.

I read that same article in DIME Marty. That was the first time Ive ever heard of him. He sounds good though. Seems like a nice guy too.

damn, OJ has been on the scene since he was in about 7th grade, but he is starting to get more and more attention.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."