• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

One final poll as Obama leaves office

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Obama will have ____ time to golf now that he is no longer president.

• more

• less

Results are only viewable after voting.

caf

Some people did something.
Reaction score
I'm curious if you all think Obama will have more or less time to golf after his presidency.

Move to EAYOR please..

So we can start posting extra shit...

Reactions: caf
Caf, I think that, in a way, it is a trick question. He'll have more time to golf, but, I expect him to golf less. After all, he will no longer have the taxpayers covering all the expenses of those all important golf trips. :cool:

More time to golf, because his greybearded ass can't run up and down the court for pickup hoops anymore.

Caf, I think that, in a way, it is a trick question. He'll have more time to golf, but, I expect him to golf less. After all, he will no longer have the taxpayers covering all the expenses of those all important golf trips. :cool:

What if he gets a job where he actually has to work?

Obama has less than half the amount of vacation days as Bush did and about a quarter of rounds of golf as Eisenhower. TBF, though, not like Bush or Eisenhower were busy starting wars or anything.

Last edited:
Close this b.s. topic and worry about the 50 unfilled national security positions and the transition begging Obama staffers to stay on less than 24 hours before their term ends. All the while, Trump golfs at one of his 17 golf courses.

But before that, take time to read a about a more significant golf holiday after a president's first six months in office:

While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2004/04/the_outoftowner.html

There are a several hundred presidential appointments to be made. Two of them,which are pretty high on the ranking order directly influence my job. Ive already been told don't expect those people to start for many months. Despite the fact they are high on the list no one is confident trump understands there are that many appointments

There are a several hundred presidential appointments to be made. Two of them,which are pretty high on the ranking order directly influence my job. Ive already been told don't expect those people to start for many months. Despite the fact they are high on the list no one is confident trump understands there are that many appointments

It's nothing new.

NASA usually goes a year with an interim administrator.

Close this b.s. topic and worry about the 50 unfilled national security positions and the transition begging Obama staffers to stay on less than 24 hours before their term ends. All the while, Trump golfs at one of his 17 golf courses.

But before that, take time to read a about a more significant golf holiday after a president's first six months in office:

While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2004/04/the_outoftowner.html

It's a joke. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

It's a joke. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch?

ok..ha, ha.

Good Bye, Obama. Much respect.

God Bless America, and help us all!

ok..ha, ha.

Good Bye, Obama. Much respect.

God Bless America, and help us all!

I bet if you took your kids to Cedar Point, you wouldn't let them ride any rides.

You're in a joke thread on a basketball forum. Know your surroundings.

I bet if you took your kids to Cedar Point, you wouldn't let them ride any rides.

You're in a joke thread on a basketball forum. Know your surroundings.

Plenty of jokes available in the new regime; time to switch up your act if your looking for laughs. They're there for the taking, but I'll leave it to you comedians...

This is unreal. I wonder if Trump got to the bottom of his "people who gave me money" list and doesn't know what to do next?

"Best people...best people....okay Donald think.....

".....Barack! Hey sorry to call you so late. Well early I guess. I hear Kenya is in a different time zone. Tremendous country. Anyways, do you know anyone who's good at nuclear?"

"Donald...I live 3 blocks away. There are a number of utilities for nuclear energy so in order for me to give you a proper recommendation you're going to have to be more specif...fuck it nevermind. Did you ask Mike?"

"....he said to call you."

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."