• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

OSU beats VMI 90-57

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
wait....they played Virginia Military Institute? I didnt even know they had a basketball team, most of the kids that go there are there for 2 years and end up going to Iraq.

Its one of the countries more historic schools as well, as far as how long its been around and what has gone on since the school has been around.
VMI

Last edited:
wait....they played Virginia Military Institute? I didnt even know they had a football team, most of the kids that go there are there for 2 years and end up going to Iraq.
Basketball, not football. If they had a football team, we probably would put 90 on them, but no way we'd give up 57.

It really wasn't a fair game. Koufos looked like he was playing in high school again, with the size and talent of the competition. He had 22 points and 14 boards.

The OSU basketball team played VMI last year as well, and got the score into triple digits in that one.

Just a tune up game for UNC.

Looking foward to Wednesday though. OSU is giving a large part of the lower bowl to students this year (I assume the ones that are seen on TV behind the benches) instead of sticking us up in the boonies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."