• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Osu vs. Purdue

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cavincali

California's finest
Reaction score
watched the game today since direct tv has the free preview and i must say that i was impressed.

purdue isnt the greatest team in the world but the buckeyes played great.

they completely control the perimeter.

http://ohiostate.scout.com/2/488011.html

Yeah, I watched it on direct tv too. Nice. I love teams that can 1) shoot and 2) play defense, and this team does both of those things well. We were 6th in the nation in shooting 3s coming in, with Foster being 2nd in the nation. After that performance, they may of both moved up! Gotta love 30 pts off turn overs. Those 6 steals by Foster were sweet. Many of them were not even off passes, he just took the ball right out of the opponant's hands!

As you said, Cali, Purdue isn't a good team, but damn, that was an ass beating! The final score doesn't do it justice. When we went up by 25, we started getting lazy and sloppy with the ball and let the score get closer than the game actually was. We could of beat them by 40 if we didn't let up.

foster stole 3 or 4 passes in the first 5 minutes of the second half. i was telling myself "is purdue just giving him the ball" but yeah its nice to see people who can shoot the ball, it does wonders.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."