• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Pacquiao vs Bradley 2

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

gourimoko

Fighting the good fight!
Reaction score
Aloha RCF,

Thought we could use a Pacquiao vs Bradley thread considering the fight is today. Normally, I would give two shits but being in the Philippines (also the case in Hawaii) it's pretty much going to be the topic of the day.

Speaking of which the wife wants to watch, so I'm trying to find a stream? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

With regards to the fight, I think Bradley is a pretty shitty fighter, at least what I've seen of him. Poor footwork and he seems rather slow for his weight. If I were in Ohio, I'd honestly be rooting for Pacquiao, but being out here where everyone is rooting for Pacquiao.. :chuckles: U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!! 'merica, bitches!

Go Bradley. ;)

Main Event starts here at around 12noon. Streets are gonna be empty. Will root for Pacquiao.

Main Event starts here at around 12noon. Streets are gonna be empty. Will root for Pacquiao.

How are you watching the fight? Stream?

BTW, are you in Philippines as well?

Bradley is an idiot. How are you gonna taunt Manny when he's whooping your ass? Lol, damn what an idiot.

Clenched my butt all throughout the fight. Manny was owning Marquez and then suddenly he got knocked out cold. Didn't want that to happen again. Glorious fight! Now back to traffic and crime-ridden streets of the country.

gourimoko, yes i'm from the Philippines and bars are open everytime there's Pacquiao fight. I have a nightclub here :)

I wasn't really impressed with the fight despite Pacquiao's win. Both fighters are under Top Rank and Arum will not want a knockout on either Pacquiao, who is looking for two more fights before retiring, and Bradley, an upcoming superstar.

Bradley is a good sport. Filipinos will love him after what he said on the interview.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."