• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Penny Hardaway

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Him and Shaq could have been special if Shaq doesn’t go Hollywood.

Doesn’t get enough credit... So many of the guys from the last decade or so credit Penny for being their influence..

LeBron and T-Mac both said as much... Nowadays guys look at LeBron and T-Mac and some others..

Penny was probably the most popular guy in the NBA during the Jordan baseball years.. A 6’7” PG that wasn’t like Magic Johnson or Brian Shaw (who many tried to convince was a PG lol)

I don’t see his career really getting better and better but just wished it lasted longer at the high level he was performing as...

One of the warriors better draft picks. (and part of one of their worst trades)

One of the warriors better draft picks. (and part of one of their worst trades)

Trading Penny for Webber wasn't a bad trade (Webber finished with more career points, rebounds, assists, all star appearances and all NBA selections)

The bad decision was siding with Don Nelson after Webber's rookie season then trading him for Tom Gugliotta and 3 first rounders

I really love those Magic years with Shaq and Penny... Penny would totally kill it in the current NBA and it is a shame his career ended so prematurely.

Trading Penny for Webber wasn't a bad trade (Webber finished with more career points, rebounds, assists, all star appearances and all NBA selections)

The bad decision was siding with Don Nelson after Webber's rookie season then trading him for Tom Gugliotta and 3 first rounders
It's crazy that in 18 months he was traded twice for the equivalent of Tom Gugliotta, a swap for Penny Hardaway & 6 1st round picks.

Shows you the promise and potential C Webb showed.

Reactions: KB
xosqmgra4herzqqtxv7h.jpg

My fave Penny game was the one against the Bulls where MJ and Pippen couldn't stop him. Indeed Pippen always had trouble guarding Penny.

Penny is the author of one of my favorite basketball gifs:

tumblr_m3x5ypNyGi1r4wz1ko1_400.gif

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."