• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

pizzagate creepy pedophile conspiracy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do you feel about pizzagate

• Total voters

Rob933

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I know this isn't something most people want to think about. I think this I something serious that should be investigated by the fbi. A man who calls himself James Alefantis owns a pizza shop in Washington D.C. Very close to the White House. This man had some very disturbing pictures and captions on his Instagram (@jimmycomet)which he blocked after getting flooded with hate comments. In this Link you will see some pictures of he and his friends on Instagram.
https://sli.mg/a/gaffhM

26uxa6.jpg

QYFswt.png

kS7g5p.png

This man is also connected to Obama, Hillary and John Podesta you can even see a pic of Obama and a young man playing ping pong at the White House on his Instagram. He was discovered after being referenced in Leaked John Podesta emails
RJSVVs.jpg

mnoHKZ.jpg

Last edited:
What's the meaning to that creepy ass dog? #pizzagate

Julian Assange had been deadly silent since he last released emails that at the time, people were worried would cost Clinton the election

What's the meaning to that creepy ass dog? #pizzagate
The dog was put by the person who attached all the photos. It was a way to show off his disgust.

zMTnzm.jpg

So this picture doesn't concern you guys.

I'll say it if no one else will, I don't doubt Donald is involved.

I think the whole country is gross. Soros to Clinton to Lyndon b Johnson, and there's a lot of smoke coming out of that pizza oven.

As a shadow government nut, this type of stuff excites me.

Really feel as if Cabal had Kennedy killed through Bush, RFK through Bush, we moon land using alien technology, 9/11 was an inside job used to roll out false security for TSA whilst creating a huge war profit for Cabal.

The Clintons got sacrificed because of this shit, they send the election to Trump, and then expose and lock away the Clinton Fam as human traffickers.

Brilliant.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."