• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Planned Downtime And More

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
RCF is doing a bit of spring cleaning during the off season for our planned move to a bigger and better server. Don't be alarmed at the changes nothing is going away we are just preparing for the move.

We will more then likely have about a 2 hour downtime around midnight tonight as we do a little planned maintenance... so don't freak out.

Rough time to be without RCF, considering we can start signing FA's at midnight. :(

Rough time to be without RCF, considering we can start signing FA's at midnight. :(

Yeah, I understand the need to get it done, but not much worse of a time to do it than opening night of Free Agency. However, they the bosses and let us use this great site for free so I'm not going to complain.

Well, its around midnight. Whatever time I happen to get up will be the time I take RCF down to do some repairs.

I assume this is why I can't edit my signature?

RCF going down on Christmas?

:spin:

Signatures for registered members have been disabled so I can see how much of a load they were causing on this server so I know how to set up the next server.

A few other things have been disabled for the same reason. All will go back to normal in due time.

Edit to add: And I damn sure will be fixing this damned double post bug!

Last edited:
12 MN in your side of the world would be 12 Noon for me. No biggie. I don't check the site at that time. Now I know why subscribed threads are disabled. Loved that feature.

Yeah, automerge double bitch was a pain in the ass...

So where am I expected to run for my free agency fix at midnight?

Oh, Charlie Villanueva's twitter page? I guess that'll work.

I'm going to check out that cavsfanatic place....looks pretty sweet. :uhh:

So where am I expected to run for my free agency fix at midnight?

Oh, Charlie Villanueva's twitter page? I guess that'll work.
They're just shutting down so that the overflow of people joining and posting about us getting anybody doesn't crash the site again. :chuckles:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."