• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Plenty of KFC Shirts left

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Is it not cool enough? Ok then...

Maybe you will like it now.

kfc_main.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Plenty KFC Shirts left.

I liked the front.....I think you should have more on the back. Im just suggesting because I love what your doin Glen. Its already good stuff.

How long does it take you to keep adding these things to the design?

A couple hours here and there. Depends on how detailed I want to get.

You need to have Delonte holdin a bag and it says "Check my swag, put hot sauce in mah BAG!" than it has hot sauce packages that says extra goin into the bag:chuckles:

Your vectoring is unreal tbh. Specially on how fast you get it done! If people already preordered, this will be the shirt right?

Maybe if it had some sort of cavs relation text? It's beasty either way though.

The razzmarbury idea is hot but I would take away the taco. Than just put somethin a little extra on the back. Just givin you advice but dang that is SO hot. Extreme skill.

The Razz should be in a jug. And I'd nix the taco as well.

Man I hate havin you go through all that work on the taco but in the end if you don't have it it will probably save you money. Ya razzmarbury on a jug is awesome. I have no idea how high these run or why they run so high to make but you sure did get alot on them Donut shirts. Insane. Man thats awesome how you made KFC dude look like Delonte.

Wow, I just couldn't afford to buy that one this payday Glen. In 2 weeks I want to purchase one, so please set one aside for me? ;)

Yeah get rid of the taco, and is there anyway to move the chicken on the back so the hot sauce part is readable?

the vectors are amazing....can you post a tutorial some time? I like the changes to the front, but to be honest, i thought your original was just fine. sometimes less is more. that's my two cents.

whats next?? stickers? posters? other cavs players? keep up the great work.

Does the Chicken Wing in the front make it a bit of a stereotypical black person? We all know the stereotype of black people and fried chicken...

I dunno, this sort of looks like Aunt Jemima to me, but i'm not black and maybe i'm way to sensitive. Either way, I placed my order!

my humble opinion is that there is too much going on now. I preferred the original. Especially the Marrburry thing. I don't want any reference to that tool shed on my shirt. :chuckles: My suggestion would be to take out the big chicken wing ont he front, leave the ice tea but change the text to Razzbury Ice Tea.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."